View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harmony
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Follow me   Fri Aug 09 2013, 16:43

I have a Facebook page that lets you follow my journey (if you're interested).  Just a quick update.  I lost 50 pounds on hcg, but gained about 40lbs back after we started a very long adoption process...I guess I simply forgot to take care of ME  sad5 

Soooooo...I have entered a challenge to get back in shape...with good nutrition!!!!  I would love to share the journey with you...if you are interested in following cool 2 

It is called 'Becoming Who I Want to Be'....This is a journey that deals with my challenges of gains and losses as well as changing me from the inside out this time!  

I love the hcg protocol...but I just have trouble once I enter the final phase, so I've entered a challenge...hopefully I can win some money too...The big prize is $25,000...woo hoo!!!  

Anyway...Thank you so much for being a part of this wonderful group...I only wish I had more time to devote to this forum...I think you're all amazing...

This is me: Child of God, wife, Homeschool mother of 3, Worship leader, church secretary, music director and woman struggling to find the right way to KEEP MY WEIGHT OFF FOR GOOD!

Follow me at: https://www.facebook.com/DeniseNicholesweightlossjourney

Follow me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1