View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
magmom
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: question on days and rounds   Sat Mar 09 2013, 21:22

I have 40 days worth of injections, Can I do 30 days, then take a break for about a week and then use up the last 10 injections without loading again. Then can I start a new 20 days of P2 about 3 weeks later? If so, would I load for that 20 day second round? Thanks so much for answers!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

Number of posts : 3710
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: question on days and rounds   Sat Mar 09 2013, 21:56

In my honest opinion, no.
I am of the "old school" ways of Dr S protocol of 21 days or 42 days.
Some programs with "drops" can do 30 days.

It is most important after doing 21 or 42 days, to stabilize the weight for 3 weeks and then maintain for 3 weeks. Failure to do so will result in messing up the hypoT gland and the fat burning mechanism of your metabolism.

Some people will jump back to hcg after 3 weeks to continue with the losses.

You must be on hcg for at least 21 days and no less. This too, will mess up your metabolism and hypoT gland.

I did the same variation you mentioned in previous years and I ended up with a broken metabolism and insulin resistant. In other words - no matter what diet I try, I cannot loose weight, I just keep gaining.

If you have 40 days worth of injections, I may suggest shots or 10 days, off for one and then resume 10 days. This will give you 21 days on hcg and then follow with a 3 week break.
Ifyou want to, start the second round the say way you did for the first and stabilize for 3 weeks, then maintain for 3 weeks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
magmom
forum newbie
forum newbie

PostSubject: Thank you, Birdlady!so just 500 cal on day 11, but no shot?    Sat Mar 09 2013, 23:10

birdlady wrote:
In my honest opinion, no.
I am of the "old school" ways of Dr S protocol of 21 days or 42 days.
Some programs with "drops" can do 30 days.

It is most important after doing 21 or 42 days, to stabilize the weight for 3 weeks and then maintain for 3 weeks. Failure to do so will result in messing up the hypoT gland and the fat burning mechanism of your metabolism.

Some people will jump back to hcg after 3 weeks to continue with the losses.

You must be on hcg for at least 21 days and no less. This too, will mess up your metabolism and hypoT gland.

I did the same variation you mentioned in previous years and I ended up with a broken metabolism and insulin resistant. In other words - no matter what diet I try, I cannot loose weight, I just keep gaining.

If you have 40 days worth of injections, I may suggest shots or 10 days, off for one and then resume 10 days. This will give you 21 days on hcg and then follow with a 3 week break.
Ifyou want to, start the second round the say way you did for the first and stabilize for 3 weeks, then maintain for 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magmom
forum newbie
forum newbie

PostSubject: Re: question on days and rounds   Sat Mar 09 2013, 23:28

Thank you so much, Birdlady for this information! So I do the injections for 10 days, then on the 11th day, no injection, but still the 500 calories, right? I so appreciate the information!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

PostSubject: Re: question on days and rounds   Sun Mar 10 2013, 11:40

Yes, hcg is still in you. However, I am still of the old school of Dr S protocol. How do you know you have 40 days worth of injections? This is based on how many IU's the hcg is and what is your dosing?

For example, if you purchased a 5000iu ampule, this will give you 25 injections with a daily dose of 200cc. If you are at 225cc's this give you 22 days with a pinch left over. If you are doing 250cc's daily, this give you 20 days. Rarely has anyone needed 250cc's or higher.

So, I am not sure why you would even need to stop for one day if you are doing 21 23 days as per outlined with Dr S protocol? This amount would give you more than enough that you would not have to stop for one day. (My error, Dr S recommends 23 days for a short round)
From his tet below - either way do NOT do less than 20 days on hcg.

Should you decide to do the longer stretch, then follow Dr S guidelines. You have read his protocol Pounds and Inches?

Starting treatment

In menstruating women, the best time to start treatment is immediately after a period. Treatment may also be started later, but it is advisable to have at least ten days in hand before the onset of the next period. Similarly, the end of a course of HCG should never be made to coincide with menstruation. If things should happen to work out that way, it is better to give the last injection three days before the expected date of the menses so

that a normal diet can he resumed at onset. Alternatively, at least three injections should be given after the period, followed by the usual three days of dieting. This rule need not be observed in such patients who have reached their normal weight before the end of treatment and are already on a higher caloric diet.
Patients who require more than the minimum of 23 injections and who therefore skip one day a week in order to postpone immunity to HCG cannot have their third injections on the day before the interval. Thus if it is decided to skip Sundays, the treatment can be started on any day of the week except Thursdays. Supposing they start on Thursday, they will have their third injection on Saturday, which is also the day on which they start their 500 Calorie diet. They would then have no injection on the second day of dieting; this exposes them to an unnecessary hardship, as without the injection they will feel particularly hungry. Of course, the difficulty can be overcome by exceptionally injecting them on the first Sunday. If this day falls between the first and second or between the second and third injection, we usually prefer to give the patient the extra day of forced feeding, which the majority rapturously enjoy.

Unforeseen Interruptions of Treatment

If an interruption of treatment lasting more than four days is necessary, the patient must increase his diet to at least 800 Calories by adding meat, eggs, cheese, and milk to his diet after the third day, as otherwise he will find himself so hungry and weak that he is unable to go about his usual occupation. If the interval lasts less than two weeks the patient can directly resume injections and the 500-Calorie diet, but if the interruption lasts longer he must again eat normally until he has had his third injection.
When a patient knows beforehand that he will have to travel and be absent for more than four days, it is always better to stop injections three days before he is due to leave so that he can have the three days of strict dieting which are necessary after the last injection at home. This saves him from the almost impossible task of having to arrange the 500 Calorie diet while en route, and he can thus enjoy a much greater dietary freedom from the day of his departure. Interruptions occurring before 20 effective injections have been given are most undesirable, because with less than that number of injections some weight is liable to be regained. After the 20th injection an unavoidable interruption is merely a loss of time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
magmom
forum newbie
forum newbie

PostSubject: Re: question on days and rounds   Sun Mar 10 2013, 12:35

Hi Birdlady. Thanks again for a quick reply! I am going through a clinic that uses .25ml (150IU) injections. They provide either for a long round 40 total injections or if you do a short round total 20 injections. So there is no 21 day of injections for a short round... so I guess my best option would to do what you said when I do a short round,skip an injection on day 11 since it will still be in my body.

Actually when reading some other posts, looks like some people have 23 injections counting the load days, right? I don't know why my doctor only gives a total of 20 because that has to cover the load days too, so I am only really getting 18 injections on a 20 day round with out the load days.

They also say to do 48 hours until getting to P3 instead of 72 hours.

Since I am going to have 10 days left over from my 40 day round, can I freeze a few of the syringes and use when I do the 20 day round? It says on my package of syringes of my 40 day round not to freeze and to use by April 23rd, but if I take a couple out now and freeze from the 40 that I won't be using, do you think that would be ok? I saw where some people said they did freeze theirs and used them later. Thanks again for answering all these questions!You have been so, so helpful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

PostSubject: Re: question on days and rounds   Sun Mar 10 2013, 14:31

If you are going thru a clinic, then I would do as THEY advise, not what I posted here.
You did not mention that in the beginning.
Since you are paying them the $$ for hcg and testing, you need to follow their protocol.
I do not want to contradict what your Dr prescribes.

Some ladies on this site are not going thru a clinic (like me) for hcg. We just follow protocol laid out by Dr S.

So - disregard what I posted and suggested. Please, follow your clinics guidelines.
I would also ask them about the sauna. I see no issues with it, but they might. heart smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
magmom
forum newbie
forum newbie

PostSubject: Re: question on days and rounds   Sun Mar 10 2013, 15:23

Thanks! They actually leave the sauna up to me, but I was trying to be extra careful when I asked here, so I was happy to see that you have used it with success! I took one yesterday and today, and I feel great! I think it can only help the diet!

I will follow their advice. I am quite confused why they prescribe only 20 days, but I have asked before, and they say that is fine. It does make sense to me though to do the 20 days with 11th without and then 10 more to get at least 21 in. I may try it anyway when I get to that 20 day round.

Thanks again for all your advice! I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question on days and rounds   

Back to top Go down

question on days and rounds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1