View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bell327
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-27

PostSubject: New to this: P2 R1 "I think"    Fri Apr 27 2012, 07:08

So, I started the HCG drops 6 days ago. My "loading" started 4/21/2012. I started on Saturday so I would be able to start my 500 cals on a Monday....just easier that way. Anyway, I started off at 166 lbs. Today my weight is 160 lbs. It seems to be working just fine. The only issue I am having is still feeling hungry ALL the time. I continue to drink coffee, tea, and water through out the day. I am wondering if anyone can give me a sample meal that will work in P2 of the diet. All this week I have been eating the same meal twice a day because I am scared to eat anything else. Any food ideas will be appreciated. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diesel'smom
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 1694
Registration date : 2011-07-26

PostSubject: Re: New to this: P2 R1 "I think"    Fri Apr 27 2012, 10:43

Why don't you start a journal and we can help you out. What meals have you been eating - are you doing drops or injections and how much of each? There are so many variables to it all and is hard to offer advice on no information.

Do you weigh/measure your protein intake? Maybe add some hard boiled egg whites (only 17 cals) to help with filling you up or you may not be having enough veggies as the amount of veggies you can have is quite high and I don't think most people actually eat them all in a sitting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New to this: P2 R1 "I think"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hCG Support Group :: Weight loss-
Jump to: