Anybody have any experience with yeast imbalance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gardensprite
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2012-03-03

PostSubject: Anybody have any experience with yeast imbalance   Thu Mar 15 2012, 20:49

Interesting, the nurse said that all the increased muscle pain I am in (from previous auto accident) during my T.o.m - may be caused by a yeast imbalance. I will research this week and talk to their Doctor next week. (want to have a little info first - not something that occurred to me and am unfamiliar with topic.) A workable solution would be nice after 6 Years of suffering through this! So far low-carb has been only thing that helps + it makes my Tom visit 30 days, instead of painfully unannounced! Anybody have any experience with yeast imbalance and it making previous injury muscle pain worse? hmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have any experience with yeast imbalance   Thu Mar 15 2012, 22:06

Yeast imbalance is from an overgrowth of candida albicans.
Everyone has candida in their system, but, from over abuse of antibiotics, and sugar, this bacteria starts to take over our digestive system and kill of friendly bacteria.

Depending on the severity of candida, it can take 4-6 months to completely reduce the bad bacteria and let the good bacteria regain control of our system.

You can google "candida symptoms" and see what health issues arise from the overgrowth. Many companies are out there the have claims to the best candida cure.

While on hcg VLCD, you are on the right track to killing candida. Taking probiotics will help offset yeast issues in your digestive tract. But, for now, on hcg VLCD, take probiotics.

Just stay away from foods that feed candida...sugar, white rice, breads, pasta, regular vinegar, etc. Altho, apple cider vinegar will help to kill candida and flush out the toxins from candida die off.

I hope this helps.
moving flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gardensprite
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have any experience with yeast imbalance   Fri Mar 16 2012, 13:52

Thanks, that helps a lot. I take pro-biotics, and seldom eat any sugars (before Hcg) - except the occasional dessert - but I did use balsamic vinegar quite heavily on my daily salads. I will avoid it during this VLC - and stick to only acv - until I learn to love it. I will keep up the pro-biotics, mine are almost out and I wasn't going to re-order - but now I am! Thank you so much! Lisa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gardensprite
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have any experience with yeast imbalance   Wed May 30 2012, 10:31

I am thinking the nurse may not have been correct - I think it may be tied into hormones more - but continue to take my probiotics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have any experience with yeast imbalance   

Back to top Go down

Anybody have any experience with yeast imbalance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1