View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
psaverin
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Please Help. No loss for 5 days   Sat Aug 27 2011, 10:47

Sorry ladies and gents I forgot to give you the most crucial pieces of information in order to assist me properly.

This is R1P2day11. I'm new at this. So much information, don't know which to choose!!! hugme

MS. P

NO FOOD TASTES BETTER THAN BEING SEXY FEELS!!!

LilySlim Diet days tickers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hcgsupportgroup.com/t6677-how-to-add-journal-link-to-
snowmom5k
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Please Help. No loss for 5 days   Wed Aug 31 2011, 11:14

Hi,
I'm new on this forum and I'm R1 P2 D9, but have been stalled for 3 days now, so I'm really curious to see what advice you get here. That being said, I remembered this morning that on another diet I was on years ago, the guy said that if you are stalled, it doesn't necessarily mean your body isn't still actively changing, thus the importance of measuring. I took measurements when I first started and (luckily) I had just taken new measurements right before my stall. I took measurements this morning to see if I had been losing inches instead of weight, and sure enough, I have lost almost SIX inches in the last three days. So, I'm at least a little encouraged by that. Maybe measuring will help you to track if your body is still going through changes too? Just thought I'd share. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psaverin
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: cantelope   Fri Sep 02 2011, 19:55

I did the 1/2 cantelope immediately followed by an 8 oz glass of water before lying down for bed and sure enough the next morning 2 pounds were gone. This is part of the new plateau breaker.

Hope this helps

MS. P

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hcgsupportgroup.com/t6677-how-to-add-journal-link-to-
snowmom5k
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Please Help. No loss for 5 days   Sat Sep 03 2011, 12:41

Thanks for sharing! I was stuck for 2-3 days, then dropped 1.5 and now stuck again today. I'm not a fan of that fruit BUT I'm gonna try that tonight and see what happens in the morning! :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spontaneousfire
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-09-15

PostSubject: stall   Thu Sep 15 2011, 02:10

I have been on this diet since August 20 im down 17 pounds and now i have been stalled for several day it making me sad and i dont know what to do please help me i really like how it was going til now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psaverin
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Please Help. No loss for 5 days   Fri Sep 16 2011, 02:00

To spontaneousfire

I would recommend the 1/2 cantelope with a full glass of water at bedtime. It is part of the new updated hcg guideline plateau breakers and it is guaranteed to work and it does. The 1/2 cantelope should be your second fruit of the day. I have been having it a few times a week at bedtime with a glass of water just as a second fruit also and not because of a stall. It works with my body well.

Hoow this helps. Stay encouraged. Remember just because you don't see the numbers change on the scale does't mean that you are not dropping inches or that your body isn't getting ready to shed a few pounds it's trying to hold onto tightly. Just relax. Don't let the scale sidetrack you. If you just be patient and stick to the protocol it will work. You have to see what does and does not work for you body, get into your rhythm and stay there.

heartbeat

MS. P

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Help. No loss for 5 days   

Back to top Go down

Please Help. No loss for 5 days
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1