View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mom*on*a*mission
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Do I have to be a stickler with timing?   Mon Jun 27 2011, 13:38

Hi everybody, I am doing the homeopathic drops. It says on the bottle to use them 30 minutes before eating but I was wondering if I can just space them out between meals? Does anyone have good experiences not being so rigid with the timing? Thanks! rolling cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to be a stickler with timing?   Mon Jun 27 2011, 16:48

Most Homeopathic HCG's do not have to be taken at a specific time in correlation with meals as long as it is 15-30 minutes away from eating, drinking, smoking, brushing your teeth, etc. as it could interfere with the absorption of the HCG.

As with any remedy or medication, the HCG diet drop doses should be spread out evenly throughout the day to keep the HCG going through your system for best results on the HCG diet. For example, 8 am, 2 pm, and 8 pm are good evenly spaced times to take them at. 7am , 4pm, and 7pm works fine too. Just keep it spread out.

Back to top Go down
mom*on*a*mission
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to be a stickler with timing?   Mon Jun 27 2011, 17:19

Thanks! That makes sense to me, and will be alot easier than before my meals. I have already lost 1.6 pounds since this morning! Although that is what I gained last night from loading at the Cheesecake Factory......better steer away from that topic, lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to be a stickler with timing?   

Back to top Go down

Do I have to be a stickler with timing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1