Share | 

Mega stall I just can't break

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baby Kitty

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Mega stall I just can't break   Wed May 25 2011, 01:46

Really need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 16 and have had the same weight for 6 days straight including my apple day!!!!!!!!! Really a bummer!! Following all the rules - no oil, lotions, lipstick, cheating - if at most I have been under the 500 cal and I have only lost 6 lbs including the 2 lbs that I gained for Phase 1. Something must be very wrong---I am desparate--please help - can't seem to locate the first blog I found here with a lady with the same issue. Please help!!! BK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3L1ttl3B34rs
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Mega stall I just can't break   Wed May 25 2011, 08:35

Hey there! welcome 5 A six day stall?! That's extremely frustrating on such a strict diet, isn't it? I have a few suggestions.

1) Maybe you are a person who needs to eat MORE protein on the diet. I added protein my first and second round and lost pretty well. Just an extra .5 to ounce of protein with your two meals.

2) A steak day works for many, including myself. I ALWAYS lose on steak days. However, I don't do them by the book. I buy a 6 to 8 oz. steak and cook it in the afternoon. I eat half at lunch with some type of veggie and then half at dinner with a tomato cooked with basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Steak days were typically for P3 but many here were doing what we referred to as "mini-steak days" in P2. I just call mine a steak day considering I don't wait all day to eat it and I eat more than the recommended amount. Oh, and I have 1 small apple as a snack IF I'm hungry at some point in the day.

3) At times I did an egg day. I would boil, fry, or make omelets of up to 8 eggs a day, yolks included. If I did an omelet I even threw in a little bit of feta (very little maybe a Tbs. for flavor and spinach.

Since everyone's body chemistry is different it would stand to reason that we may all need different little things to make our body react again to this diet. I found myself deficient in many vitamins and things while in P2 and often a day of something a little different helped to 'unstick' my body!

I would also highly recommend that you check your inches too? If you are doing this right, you can often experience stalls but a lot is happening internally that you may not recognize. Please be patient (just like you are, 6 days is a long time) and up your water if at all possible. I HIGHLY recommend the steak day unless, for some reason, your body doesn't respond well to beef and you already know that

a-ok Good luck and please come back to update what happens winky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Mega stall I just can't break   Wed May 25 2011, 09:10

Don't feel like you are alone with a mega stall. I stalled for one hole round ~39 days.
I tried everything.

Here are some helpful tips. Try one and wait a few days, then try another, and so on.

http://www.hcgsupportgroup.com/t4728-why-does-my-weight-stall-or-plateau-part-1?highlight=stall

http://www.hcgsupportgroup.com/t4729-break-a-stall-or-plateau-part-2

I also recomend increasing your calcium intake to 2,000-3,000. This helps curb cravings and will help reduce you mid section.
Vitamin B5 or pantethine will also help flush out fat in your system. Take between 600-900mg daily.

There are lots of options here, the key to remember is do it gradually.

But, on another note, are you loosing inches? Some people have lost more in inches during a stall then when actually loosing the weight.
Could this also be a "setpoint" at one time in the weight gain journey?
Give your body time... maybe even retire the scale for a few days, so this will not diacourage you and your efforts.

Best of luck!
moving flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baby Kitty

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Mega stall I just can't break   Wed May 25 2011, 12:00

Thank you so much for your help - Day seven of the stall. Yipes. I am not takin anything calcium so will try that. I am taking no vitamins at all because was afraid of what a multi would contain and how it would impact the diet. But the increased amount of steak and a tomato - just sounds lke the regular HcG diet---well pretty close. I am never very hungery and the inches are NOT decreasing or I would be less worried. It sounds like an egg day is in order today----but really want to omit the yolks because they have so much fat in them. Why am I eating the yolk and not just the less fat-filled whites?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Mega stall I just can't break   Wed May 25 2011, 16:11

Many have done an egg day with great results ~ egg yolk and all!
You still need to consume a little fat.
However, I limit my eggs to 6 a day. That is roughly 420 cal.
Scramble them, even with just a little butter or coconut oil.

The whole idea here to shake up the system.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega stall I just can't break   

Back to top Go down

Mega stall I just can't break
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1