View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sar
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 756
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Credit Card #s Stolen   Sun Mar 13 2011, 23:07

I have been reading lately of issues with credit card numbers being stolen from purchasers through hcgdiet.com and All Day Chemist. Some recurring charges seem to be XBox Live accounts and airline tickets. Just a heads up ladies-- keep an eye on whatever account you used to purchase your HCG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/sarah.smith.obrecht
c2cjunkie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 8342
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card #s Stolen   Mon Mar 14 2011, 10:36

Sarah, that happened to me. 3 charges to Xbox live where put on my account in one day for 74.99 x 3 times. This happened around 10 days ago and I haven't ordered from All Day Chemist for a while. Had to cancel my credit card and still waiting for the new one to arrive. Thanks for your post - now I know how my credit card got compromised.

View user profile
grammasmitty

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card #s Stolen   Mon Mar 14 2011, 10:52

Have you contacted All Day Chemist to let them know about the problem? They will take steps to remedy the problem if they feel a threat to their business.

P2 Journal
Successful P3 Journal My Current Leptin Plan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c2cjunkie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 8342
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card #s Stolen   Mon Mar 14 2011, 11:11

Thanks Linda, I will call them today. Now that I know how my credit card got compromised. I thought these charges were from another purchase I made on line and I did call them. Also signed documents with the fraud department at my credit card - I'll contact them too.

View user profile
sar
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card #s Stolen   Wed Mar 16 2011, 15:12

I'm not sure exactly what is going on with alldaychemist, but from what I understand is that just recently (Feb 22) they instituted a new security measure through godaddy.com that is supported by a certificate. However, prior to this date there may have been a breach and many people who ordered from the site had their credit card numbers compromised. They have taken recent steps to remedy the previous issues, but I don't think that they notified their customers of the issue which is sad.
Back to top Go down
jkennedy
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-18

PostSubject: Scammed bu HCGDiet.com   Fri Mar 18 2011, 20:03

Hello all,
My wife has been using and purchasing HCG drops from HCGDiet.com for the last month. The good news is that she has lost weight. The bad news is that our credit card number was harvested and we have all types of fraudulent charges on our CC as a result.

BEWARE!!!!!!!
this is a common problem with hcgdiet.com as we are now aware. Do NOT order from them. Looks like your cc will get harvested and used. Looks like we just paid for somebody to take a trip to Singapore.

We have switched and are now using this site and have had no issues.

Please spread the word on the hcgdiet.com credit card scam. What a pain in the rear to fix!!!!

Take care,
Jim Kennedy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card #s Stolen   Fri Mar 18 2011, 20:42

I had a similar experience with another hcg site for oral drops. Two weeks after I made the purchase, someone was making cosmetic purchases from Sweden! I filled fraud as soon as I saw it. I usually check my bank balance daily. When I saw that, I transfered my money into another account.

The big pain was, it did hold my account "hostage" for about 2 weeks unitl the fraud was settled.

There are a lot of wacko's out there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jkennedy
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-18

PostSubject: Sorry you had to go through that   Fri Mar 18 2011, 20:48

Hi,
Sorry to hear you had to go through that as well.

Frustrating isn't it?

Hope all is well now.

Take care,
Jim Kennedy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sar
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card #s Stolen   Sat Mar 19 2011, 11:13

What a bummer... just got a call from my bank saying there were some suspicious charges on my account. Who steals a credit card number so they can play World of Warcraft online??? Haha
Back to top Go down
Georgiagirl

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card #s Stolen   Sat Mar 26 2011, 19:40

I also had $1000.00 fraud charges on my account after using Alldaychemist. I did not know where it came from until the last few days. in the meantime I ordered again from them and I am waiting for the order, but I did use a different account with very small amount in the acct. will see if it happens again. Then I will know it is all day chemist. they ordered Xbox stuff and also msn stuff and Paid their bill at a banking CO. and stock CO.

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIFTahC/]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catina73
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card #s Stolen   Wed Mar 30 2011, 06:35

Last month my bank shut down my account without notifying me because of fraud.
They said it was being used in Florida from a construction company and NJ at a cookie company.
I saw this here and Im starting to think that it might of been from the previous order of HCG from alldaychemist.
I only use one card, the one got hacked. I just know that it has been a pain in the buddy.
I will contact them again and see if they have tracked anything down.
I was given back all my money and a new card.
We shall see.

Round 5
http://www.hcgsupportgroup.com/journals-round-5-f42/cat-s-final-journey-to-the-end-t5184.htm

Maintenance
http://www.hcgsupportgroup.com/journals-phase-4-f88/cats-succesful-journy-to-the-thin-world-t5855.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavenderblast
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2011-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card #s Stolen   Wed Apr 13 2011, 23:02

WoW! Thanks so much for the information. I bought from hcgdiet.com a couple of weeks ago and so far so good. But I will pay extra attention to my bank account and let you all know if I get hacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dandij75
Forum Master
Forum Master

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: This is what I do....   Sun Aug 28 2011, 20:29

I have a different debit card account that I transfer small amounts into when making on-line purchases. It is set up to allow transfers from my main account, but it cannot be linked back to any of my other accounts (including the main and savings accounts). I have had it comproimsed...but very easy to get a new # issued, and it doesn't interupt my life or jerpodize my other banking accounts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WindingDown

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Fraud with United Pharmacy too.. use a preloaded card now   Tue Sep 13 2011, 18:50

I try to use paypal as much as I can.. but United you cant.. so I used my C card I never use when I ordered from United, and six months later I had fraud charges from an online florist in Australia, so mad Im in the USA, funny thing was I was on my email at the time, (I get any emails for anything charged for over 100.00 bucks) so that guy didnt even get to use my card but once.. while I was on the phone with them reporting it they said one more came in for a dating site, HA HA HA the flowers didnt work so he was on to a dating site? LOL.. well in all my years Card fraud has never happen to me. smokin mad

I belong to an LDN support group and we started using PRELOADED visa from walmart you can even order them online and load only the exact amount you need to spend.. so if they steal the numbers its will be empty and denied!! giggle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card #s Stolen   

Back to top Go down

Credit Card #s Stolen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1