View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
echodani
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Is this normal???   Tue Mar 08 2011, 19:30

I am a 37 year old female and this is my very first time on the protocol. I started out with .25 injections but I was very hungry for two days and upped the dose to .30 and I did great I lost 7 pounds the first week and the second week I began to have horrible horrible carb cravings and I at a few m& ms a day and it did the trick but my weight loss this week was only 3 pounds. I am still having horrible cravings and now today I woke up starving!!!! This morning I took.35cc to c if it would help and no I have been so hungry all day. Is it possible that I have already become immune to it? I tried and apple day this week also!! I was so happy the first week with my results and now I'm just hungry and miserable and I want to give up. What should I do I really want to lose 45 pounds and I am only at 10! I usually don't feel this hungry??? Any suggestions please I don't want to give up yet but I'm so frustrated and starving
Thanks,
Dani
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c2cjunkie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 8342
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Is this normal???   Tue Mar 08 2011, 20:55

Dani,

First need to know how you mixed your injection meds. This way we can know what strength of hcg you are getting per shots.

Example:
I mix mine as follows:
5 ml of B. Water
5,000 iu hcg
My shots are 20 units which equals 200 ius of hcg per day.

now if you mixed yours as 10ml of B. water with 5,000iu hcg than your shots should be 40 units to equal 200 ius of hcg per day.

Note: never increase or decrease your hcg per day more that 25 ius.

Next, eating any sugar like M&M will kick you out of ketosis and you will definitely be hungry again and will set you back around 3 days.

So please reply with your mixing so we can help.

View user profile
echodani
forum newbie
forum newbie

PostSubject: Re: Is this normal???   Tue Mar 08 2011, 21:13

I mixed 10,000 iu with 20 ml of b water and I was originally taking .25cc which was 125iu of HCG then I upped the dose to .30 cc which was 150 iu of HCG per day. Tommorow I was going to try .35cc which would bring me to 175 iu of HCG per day. I am trying to avoid becoming ammune to the HCG before my 40 day cycle!! I don't know if the HCG was too weak but I know I should not be this hungry! Thank u sooo much for your response I felt so lost and all alone in my journey here!
Dani
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c2cjunkie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Is this normal???   Wed Mar 09 2011, 11:14

The problem with buying 10,000 at one time is the shelf life is usually only 30 days. Most of us here on this blog buy the 5,000 mixed with 5ml of b. water. That will last 23 days at 200 ius per day. And some of us don't skip a day of injections a week either. You have to find what works for you. Everybody is different.

Don't worry about getting immune to hcg. The word the P & I uses is "SOME" people get immune. You may not be "some".

If you are hungry your dosage is not strong enough for you. I would bring your dosage to 200 ius per day. Which would be 40 units based on your mixing. So today do the 35 units like you are planning to do and then tomorrow and on go to 40 units. I really think that will help a lot.

Don't be lost. This is a learning experience - you will master this. It has taken a lot of learning for me since last September. Don't give up - this protocol really works.

View user profile
echodani
forum newbie
forum newbie

PostSubject: Re: Is this normal???   Wed Mar 09 2011, 12:35

I bought the larger amount of HCG because I knew I was going to stay on the phase 2 for the 42 days instead of the 21 because I had more weight to loose and I figured that it would also cover any goof ups like I didn't measure perfect one day. I will take your suggestion and I just ordered a 5000iu bottle last night for my next round which I will not mix until I need it so it does not loose potentcy. I thought that everyone would become immune and that's why they only had you do the protocol for a max of 42 days??? Man I guess even with all the research I did before going on HCG I still have a lot to learn. Thank you for being so responsive and patient!!! I will try increasing my dose in a few days because this morning I think answered a lot of my concerns! I got my period! I'm alway hungry during PMS ! Although this was worse I was only eating 500 calories! I did read the original protocol and it says to stop injections while menstrating so I did not take my HCG this morning! I also know that during my period in the past I'm not very hungry foe a few days so I should make it especially with the cramping, ugg if I'm not hungry I'm cramping lol, long journey!! I bought the HCG for my next round to keep me motivated to follow through and give it a chance! It's tough believe me but the chocolate craving PMS explained it all and I don't seem to b hungry at all todAy!! I inject my shots in my outter thigh is that a good injection spot it seems to not bother me at all there! I switch legs everyday also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c2cjunkie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Is this normal???   Wed Mar 09 2011, 13:10

for another round you will need 2 bottles of hcg at 5,000. 1 bottles last 23 days at 200ius.

The bottle you are using now, if it loses potency after 30 days you may want to open a 5,000 bottle to finish this round.

Are you getting your hcg at AllDayChemist.com?

View user profile
echodani
forum newbie
forum newbie

PostSubject: Re: Is this normal???   Wed Mar 09 2011, 14:30

I orderd it from pharmacyEccrow.com? heard that they were very good! ??? My first order I cant remember where we order from in OCT??? I have been dieting solo since then without HCG my mom was supposed to do it with me she decided not to so I'm on my own oh well! I can do it! cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this normal???   

Back to top Go down

Is this normal???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1