AuthorMessage
spider66
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Horrible Carb Cravings   Sun Feb 20 2011, 20:56

Hello Everyone:

I was doing well with cravings until this afternoon. I am going through withdraws very bad...Came here to post for support. I am on R1P2D2 of VLCD. I am very happy after day 1 I lost 3.2 pounds! I do not have the headache I did yesterday.

Thanks for reading,
L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gemilina

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Carb Cravings   Tue Feb 22 2011, 12:58

My first week was the worst and even now I can still get cravings. It's not from hunger, but just from wanting certain foods that I would love to have (like red licorice, etc.). When a craving hits me I go to McDonalds and get myself an extra large UNsweetened iced tea and add stevia to it. Drinking that really helps as it is a ton to drink and fills me right up. I started doing this a few weeks ago and it's making my days fly by.

The only thing I would definitely recommend is NO cheating. If you do, at best, you will gain weight on the day you cheat and then your body will take at least 3 days to recoup....so no weight loss. I almost lost it one night several weeks ago when I had a huge craving for sourdough bread that my hubby had bought at the store that day. I almost caved. Luckily I didn't because the next day when I was reading my hcg book I learned about the additional weight gain for cheating as well as the 3 day delay.

I know it's hard to grin and bear it some days. I hear ya. Been there, done that. But, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Take me for example, when I started on my hcg I weighed 190 and now I'm 167. I have some nice, soft curves now and I'm loving it. This is the best diet going so try to focus on something else when a craving hits you or get something to drink to help fill you up. You may also want to ensure that you have the proper hcg dosage.

Cyndi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wetseal40
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: cravings   Wed Feb 23 2011, 09:20

I still have cravings, I don think it ever goes away/....I just drink tons of green tea with Stevia in it...I make a big pot of it everyday and and drink, it...I was wondering if I can drink that instead of the water? I hate water although I have come to sort of want it..maybe out of desperation.. but its almost scary drinking the green tea with STevia...it does taste so good, I do feel like Im cheating!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Carb Cravings   

Back to top Go down

Horrible Carb Cravings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1