View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spesterfield
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Dislike of Water   Mon Jan 17 2011, 11:40

So I have had very unhealthy eating/drinking patterns and I would drink iced tea with 2 cups of sugar in it and probably about 6-8 sodas a day. Today is my first VLCD and I am DYING!!! Not from hunger (well, a little bit but not too bad); my issue is the drinks. To me, unsweetened tea is gag me nasty. Does Stevia really help it taste better? I just tried lemon water with a few packets of Stevia a 3 liter bottle of distilled water but ... its nasty. Water makes me nauseous. I know its weird but it really does, I just can't stomach the taste but I know I am going have to as I have to have 2-3 liters a day. (Is it 2 or 3 liters? I can't remember!) Is there anything to make this better or is it just something I'm going have to deal with for the first couple of days and it gets better? I know it's because of my previous unhealthy eating lifestyle but this sucks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doreen35
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Dislike of Water   Mon Jan 17 2011, 12:02

It really does get better! But you made me laugh!
I used to drink diet soda - 2-3 2liter bottles a DAY so I can relate!!

You get used to it. For me, it was drinking water at room temperature that helps me. I don't like it really cold, it hurts my belly when it gets there so I fill a gallon jug and drink it throughout the day and don't put it in the refrigerator.

You need to kick that habit - it will get better, I promise!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
spesterfield
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Dislike of Water   Mon Jan 17 2011, 12:21

I am glad I made you laugh, lol! I am just glad it does get better ... I really am like "Man this sucks!" It is a wonder I'm not 250 lbs by now with how I ate. I never really cared. I liked it so I ate. I learned that I had horrible eating patterns. I always had to eat or drink something when I watched tv or a movie. Room temp water is nastier to me, I like it ice cold ... maybe its cuz I added the lemon and sugar that I don't like it. Although I can taste the stevia and its like OMG GIVE ME MORE, lol. Yeah... I am going to have a long week ahead of me, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dislike of Water   

Back to top Go down

Dislike of Water
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1