Share | 

Homeopathic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mylogan5237

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Homeopathic   Tue Dec 28 2010, 14:35

I noticed a lot of members on this forum are injecting the HCG, but was wondering if there were any other members besides myself using the homeopathic HCG? I have a fear of needles so I am wondering if I will get less results then the rest of the members who are injecting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jay

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic   Wed Dec 29 2010, 23:27

welcome 5 welcome 5 welcome 5

Hi, I am using the hhcg drops too! It works well for me and I am happy with my losses. I do 12-13 drops 3-4x's a day. I use more on the days that I seem to be more hungry. I have not had any issues with the drops at all....I get them thru my naturopath and he said that his colleague has been using them for the last year with great success!

I am not losing a pound a day like some but I am on day 28 with a 16lb. loss. I also took 3 days off over christmas because of traveling and family stuff...I went up a lb. but it came back off quick!

Best of luck to you! woo hoo

mylogan5237

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic   Thu Dec 30 2010, 06:20

Hi there!

It's good to know that someone else is using the drops just like me, lol I don't feel so alone. I am using the drops 3-4x a day and am having great success already. I dropped 3lbs from yesterday alone, with another 60 to go. I am getting there though- If I do feel more hungry, like you said, I will use more drops and that should help. Yesterday for me wasn't as bad as the day before, it's just changing all the bad habits (like walking in your mothers house with a HUGE candy dish filled with chocolate) and saying No thanks, VERY hard, but it was accomplished.
Congrats on your weight loss so far! bravo even losing a little weight makes us feel good!

Best of Luck to you as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baby Kitty

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic   Sat May 28 2011, 01:37

Great job on your resistance. That is amazing. I am also using the drops and saving the $ I am not using on needles and my doc said no to my diet. So here I am not ever hungry. But had a really bad stall--and it is frustrating. Will know more tomorrow. Have faith and keep going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CacklinRose
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic   Wed Jun 01 2011, 12:50

I'm using hhcg too. Love 'em - minus the diarrhea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic   Thu Jun 02 2011, 15:27

CacklinRose- You are experiencing diarrhea on P2? That this is not a typical symptom with hHCG for most participants. Therefore, it is probably not a side effect of the HCG, unless you are a very specific case.

Some people experience it directly after gorging/loading because of their high level of fat intake, but once on the VLCD it is not common. Are you sure it is from the HCG.

Back to top Go down
3L1ttl3B34rs
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic   Thu Jun 02 2011, 17:19

I've been using hHCG for all of my rounds. I tried real HCG and didn't like it as much (other than the fact that they tasted minty)!

For the last 4 days or so, I've been mixing the real drops with my homeopathic and it seems to be working fine! I've heard that some have better results this way so figured I'd give it a try. Plus, it will allow me to use up both to finish out this round:) way to go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic   

Back to top Go down

Homeopathic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1