Share | 

Problems With My Scale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goldie953ca

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Problems With My Scale   Mon Dec 20 2010, 10:04

My scale has been giving me different readings. I am now confused on what my true weight was when I began. I bought a new scale and it is doing the same thing. I've decided that I am taking it back. I mifght as well keep the old one since they are reading the same. I may as well use the $20 for something else like my organic vegetables. Both are digital scales. It will give one reading and immediately give another reading. If I move it I will get another reading.
I just realized that I was doing the wrong dosage for the last 11 days. I am very disappointed about that and it may have affected my weight loss. I have stuck to the protocal pretty much but I had gotten a flu bug and was taking medication also I was sucking on sugar free cough drops. I can tell that I am losing inches. My stomach has gone down noticeably to myself. My undies aren't as tight. I'm going to stick it on out.
I am doing the 40 injections.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

Number of posts : 3702
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Problems With My Scale   Mon Dec 20 2010, 18:03

If your scale is a digital one, take a little alcohol on a q-tip and clean the tabs in the scale (where the batteries sit) and insert new batteries. Try using one location to weigh yourself every day. Do not move it to a different location the next day. Your floor may not be "true"ly level and this will result in conflicting readings if you change the location daily. If you stay consistant with the same area, you will see your weight loss results.

Most of use have found we get a better reading about 1/2 to 1 hour after waking up and toilet duties.
giggle

Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldie953ca

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Thank You BirdLady   Thu Dec 23 2010, 03:44

I am happy to say that my clothes are getting baggy, I can see a figure beginning to shape up.
woohoo cheering cheering cheering cheering laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems With My Scale   

Back to top Go down

Problems With My Scale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1