gained weight this am???? im strictly following this diet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kmb
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: gained weight this am???? im strictly following this diet    Wed Dec 01 2010, 11:38

I am so confused. I really am strictly following this diet and i could not believe my eyes when i saw the scale go up. i was in a stale and thought i would see it move today just not up has this happened to anyone else???? i feel like the apple day is a waste because i dont care about water weight i care about fat. the HCG is working im not hungry and honestly for the most part i feel great but looking at the scale this am really makes me think if this is really worth it. the rate im lossing i feel i could do on regular strict diet. I am just so frustrated and sad. ill post my progression the last few days below
HELP
11/25- 153
11/26- 152.8
11/27- 152.4
11/28- 152.2
11/29- 152.2
11/30-151.6
12/1- 152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: gained weight this am???? im strictly following this diet    Wed Dec 01 2010, 14:12

Weight stall is common with hcg users. Most people see INCHES loss during a stall or plateau. But to be the same weight for a few days is considered neither. Just keep doing what you are doing and the weight will resume. I would advise against an apple day. Apples have a diuretic effect and usually after an apple day, there is a loss, but the day after that is a slight gain.

Hang in there.

http://www.hcgsupportgroup.com/weight-loss-f63/break-a-stall-or-plateau-part-2-t4729.htm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
stlcakelady
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: gained weight this am???? im strictly following this diet    Wed Dec 01 2010, 15:13

Hi KMB. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Maybe you could tell us exactly what you're eating and how much you're drinking so maybe we can start troubleshooting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janice
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: gained weight this am???? im strictly following this diet    Wed Dec 01 2010, 22:34

It was just tiny gain.....more than likely nothing more than a little water weight, or fat cells rearranging or something. You'll be on the slide again in no time! Hang in there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gained weight this am???? im strictly following this diet    

Back to top Go down

gained weight this am???? im strictly following this diet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1