Muscle ache and fatigue, dizzyness and lethargy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrittanyLynn
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Muscle ache and fatigue, dizzyness and lethargy   Thu Oct 21 2010, 03:39

I am on day 5 of the injection, day 3 of the VLCD. Today I have had over half a gallon of pure spring water and nearly a half gallon of green tea. I took a hot bath for the steam. (Note: I kept a bottle of spring water with me while in the bath tub) I wasn't in for long, the water was just warm enough to make me sweat and turn my skin pink. I always shower after a bath, just a quirk, and when I got out I felt extreme muscle fatigue and aches. I was so dizzy that I had to hold on to the wall to keep from falling. I'm very worn out. Are these symptoms of deyhdration? I've been sipping the water since and the dizziness faded, but the muscle aches are not going away. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loseordietryin
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Muscle ache and fatigue, dizzyness and lethargy   Sun Oct 24 2010, 21:16

Hey there, I am pretty new to this too...Day5 VLCD....but I was listening to the Pounds and Inches book / Guide and he did mention that muscle aches and fatigue are common, especially at first when the fat is being released from the cells and the body is being detoxed. I have also been very fatigued, have some muscle aches, etc. Hopefully it will pass soon, huh? : )

Oh, I saw on another board where it was recommended to eat a little extra protein when you feel lightheaded or just too weak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Muscle ache and fatigue, dizzyness and lethargy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1