hCG Support Group

hCG weight loss support group

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The "Body Magic"...with hcG...double dose????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mickey

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: The "Body Magic"...with hcG...double dose????   Sat Oct 09 2010, 18:58

Ok....I'm back......I've been away for a while but now...after repeatedly getting my hcG confiscated by the FDA I FINALLY made a decision to go homeopathic....
I'm doing the drops starting Monday....YEAH!!! rolling
I also will be wearing my "Body Magic" to Reshape my body permenantly!!! heart smile bananawoo l
Just wondering, Has anyone here has tried that yet?
There is more health benefits that is offers too..aligning the spine, strengthening the core and relieving back pain...especially from a heavy abdominal area. Last but definately not least as the fat melts away, it RESHAPES the body and helps RID the sagging skin. I have a friend that did it without hcG...and she has an hourglass figure now
but didn't start that way....
Let me know your thoughts....I have my Body Magic now and will post my pics as I go thru the journey
pray 3
pm me if you want more info on the "Body Magic"
or visit www.ardysslife.com/gimmecurves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geckotoes
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 2641
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The "Body Magic"...with hcG...double dose????   Sat Oct 09 2010, 20:01

My brother and his girlfriend are in business to sell Body Magic. Awhile back, I contemplated getting one, but a few people on here suggested it might fall into the same category as getting a massage, which is a no-no on Phase 2. I guess the theory is that you don't want to mess with the fat while HCG is trying to use it up. I chickened out on getting one while I was still changing sizes from HCG. Have lost about 70 lbs so far, with another 50 to go. Anything I invest in now will not fit me when I get closer to my goal. I do know wearing one feels good!

I'd be interested if it seems to help or hinder your losses. They certainly do squeeze alot of you into one of those, don't they? winking

Nowhere to go but DOWN!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mickey

PostSubject: Re: The "Body Magic"...with hcG...double dose????   Sun Oct 10 2010, 20:27

I saw a girl on Youtube that was over weight totally reshape her Body with a body magic!!
So I've seen with my own eyes even personal friends of mine that didn't have an hourglass shape that NOW do cheering from wearing the garment.
The key is that you only wear it at least 4 hours a day. It is basically realigning your spine and strengthening your core. Not at all like a massage.
I thinks its great to minimize the sagging skin in areas that have been out of place for a while.
I will monitor my progress....
Even the Angel Bra's are great....I think that as we melt away, we need to Reshape and Mold the rest of it moving flower
I also have a few friends that got the gastric procedure and wear the "Body Magic".....it does give better results in FIRMING the skin.... bravo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geckotoes
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: The "Body Magic"...with hcG...double dose????   Sun Oct 10 2010, 20:38

You said a mouthful! We sure do need to reshape and remold. If only they made a Body Magic accessory for my upper arms,...

Let me know how it goes if you are wearing it or if you decide to wear it!

Nowhere to go but DOWN!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
stlcakelady
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The "Body Magic"...with hcG...double dose????   Mon Oct 11 2010, 11:29

That sounds fantastic!!! I'm seriously interested. I saw an episode of "Say Yes to the Dress" and I thought the girl called it Booty Magic. Is there one of those too????

I got massages all throughout P2 because I have scar tissue in my abdomen from C-sections and it extends into my spine and caused a LOT of problems. My massage therapist was the person who first introduced me to HCG. The massages didn't seem to cause me any problems on P2 at all. What did they say could happen if you DO get the massages though?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geckotoes
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: The "Body Magic"...with hcG...double dose????   Mon Oct 11 2010, 11:47

I don't know what could be so bad about massage. I'd think massaging the fat areas would help it move sooner, but seems like Dr Simeons specifically said not to have it done during P2.

I know we've gotten input from people who GIVE massages in regard to having to be in contact with the oils. But I don't know that we've heard alot from people who are receiving or refraining from massages.

Nowhere to go but DOWN!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
stlcakelady
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: The "Body Magic"...with hcG...double dose????   Mon Oct 11 2010, 11:51

Well...to be quite honest, I didn't get full body massages...she does a thing called "myofascial release. It's kind of like a deep tissue thing where she finds the scar tissue and holds it until it releases, then follows it with her hands to the next spot and so on. So she would concentrate on my whole abdominal area and then move to my back and butt (which hurt the worst) and break up the scar tissue. So perhaps a full body massage is different. I'll see her today, so I'll ask her why they say this for P2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geckotoes
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: The "Body Magic"...with hcG...double dose????   Mon Oct 11 2010, 11:53

Please do share what she has to say! I'd say you NEED those massages for health reasons, so the general recommendation would have to be set aside.

Nowhere to go but DOWN!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
stlcakelady
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: The "Body Magic"...with hcG...double dose????   Mon Oct 11 2010, 12:05

You're absolutely right...it IS only for a specific health problem and someone might take the info and run with it...not realizing it's just for this. Thanks GTO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mickey

PostSubject: Re: The "Body Magic"...with hcG...double dose????   Mon Oct 11 2010, 17:59

cheerleader 2 Good New's..Yes they do have one for the "booty"...LOL...and for the Upper Arms that will be online in November:yahoo:
go to my website www.ardysslife.com/gimmecurves and look under body shapers moving flower You'll see a variety of wear.
Also...this is designed by an Orthopedic Dr...this does help with posture and strengthening the core and aligning the spine yahoo
About massages, I know people that did get the massages and had no hindrances at all
I am going to wear my "Body Magic" I want ALL the help I can get!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrisEvan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The "Body Magic"...with hcG...double dose????   Fri Oct 15 2010, 17:08

That Body Magic sounds awesome! As for massage, I was just reading this in Simeons' book, and the only negative thing Simeons says is that mechanical manipulation of fat tissue does damage to the cells and can cause bruising. He doesn't say it will affect your weight loss negatively, he just believed that it doesn't HELP with weight loss. He didn't allow it for his patients, so if you're a purist I'd follow his advice. But I honestly don't see how it would hurt that much and especially if you have a medical need of some kind it should be totally fine, I would think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.healthyhcg.com
mermaid
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: massages booty majic   Wed Oct 20 2010, 12:58

Hmmm I need some body and booty majic I will def check it out...thanks for the info!!
When I did the hcg diet I got 2 massages in 27 days and still lost 30 lbs...I am sure it is like most all other things...it depends on the individual. However my personal theory is "get a massage" a massage always unclogs conjested lymph and water retention in my body, releives stress and makes me feel great...always follow a massage by epsom salt bath that evening to flush out toxins. Hoope this helps...now I am off to find me some body majic! bravo family ring women cheer yahoo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://healthyvibes4u@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Body Magic"...with hcG...double dose????   

Back to top Go down

The "Body Magic"...with hcG...double dose????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1