View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sherry20629
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-08-17

PostSubject: Gained .6 of a pound! HELP   Fri Oct 01 2010, 08:23

I gained .6 of a pound, even though I followed protocol. I am moderately hungry from the moment I wake up, starving at lunch time. OK for about 10 minutes (maybe) after I eat and then I'm hungry again, sometimes I am still hungry right after eating. Hunger is fluctuating between mild to moderate during the day and night. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sherry20629
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-08-17

PostSubject: Blaming it on the chicken stock   Fri Oct 01 2010, 09:33

Okay, I've decided to blame the weight gain on water retention, do to the extra salt in the Organic chicken broth that I used to make our celery soup with chicken yesterday. I thought since there was only 5 calories, 0 fat and 1 carb in an entire cup, that it would be okay.

I still don't know why I'm having the incessant hunger but I am going to increase protein and cut out that amount of calories from the fruit and grissini/melba. Would it be okay if I just have more of my chicken or does it have to be boiled egg whites?

It's finally not raining, so I'm going to take my dog for a long walk before it starts up again. It seems like the only time I'm losing more than half a pound is when I am walking at least a mile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gained .6 of a pound! HELP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1