View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sherry20629
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-08-17

PostSubject: Muscle Aches and Hunger   Wed Sep 29 2010, 21:02

I'm wondering if it is normal to experience muscle aches? I have been having muscle aches for a week or two now.

Also, I'm hungry all day. It's taking much more will power than I expected to stick to the diet. I have only lost 4 pounds in the last 9 days, even though I have been walking and skipping a fruit or two most of those days. I know the average weight lose is 1/2 pound a day but I haven't even been losing that lately and I really thought with over a hundred pounds to lose, I would lose it more quickly in this first round. I find it discouraging. Thanks for listening to my rant.

Sherry

Back to top Go down
View user profile
janet3553
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Aches and Hunger   Wed Sep 29 2010, 21:20

Sherry,

First of all welcome! You'll have to give us more information before we can help you. Post your menu each day & let us know exactly what you're eating and drinking. You must get 500 calories in per day (you can check this on fitday.com) or your body will continue to store fat. Are you drinking 1/2 of your weight in water each day? Are you on injections or drops? Are you working with a clinic or doctor? Have you read Dr. S's Pounds and Inches? So many unknowns before we can help.

It is frustrating when we don't lose, but don't give up!!!!

I'll check on you tomorrow after you've given us some info - take good care!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sherry20629
forum member
forum member

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Aches and Hunger   Wed Sep 29 2010, 21:48

Janet said:
Quote :
First of all welcome! You'll have to give us more information before we can help you. Post your menu each day & let us know exactly what you're eating and drinking. You must get 500 calories in per day (you can check this on fitday.com) or your body will continue to store fat. Are you drinking 1/2 of your weight in water each day? Are you on injections or drops? Are you working with a clinic or doctor? Have you read Dr. S's Pounds and Inches? So many unknowns before we can help.

Hi Janet, thanks for the well wishes. :)

I'm using OHCG. Yes, I have read Pounds and Inches multiple times. Dr. S said that you are allowed to skip any food that you want, but you're not allowed to "eat it the next day", so I have skipped a fruit or grisini here and there, in hopes of losing more than .2 or .4 pounds. Actually, I have not been drinking as much water as I should, lately. I got tired of going to the bathroom every 20 minutes. lol I will start drinking more water tomorrow!

As far as the food diary goes, I can't give one. I have not been keeping one. I don't eat beef so I have been having chicken or seafood. I decided that the canned crab wasn't good because the salts or nitrates were making me retain water. Also, I sometimes have a turkey patty instead of chicken, but never for two meals in a row, because of the higher fat content.

Thanks,
Sherry

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sherry20629
forum member
forum member

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Aches and Hunger   Wed Sep 29 2010, 21:49

Quote :
You must get 500 calories in per day (you can check this on fitday.com) or your body will continue to store fat.

I have noticed that I seem to lose better when I eat everything allowed and don't skip.

Sherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Aches and Hunger   

Back to top Go down

Muscle Aches and Hunger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1