hCG Support Group

hCG weight loss support group

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Who survived last year's holidays? And please - HOW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cy?
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Who survived last year's holidays? And please - HOW?   Mon Sep 06 2010, 12:22

okay, those of you who have survived a Nov - Jan; what works for the holidays? I was hoping to be on P3 for Thanksgiving, then loading on Dec. 25 and 26 (left overs are the best part, aren't they?!) But to do that, I need to work backwards from there. I'm planning on going P3 Sept 15 for the first time - 2 weeks before vacation; 9 days of vacation = 3rd week P3+2 loading days (last 2 days of the cruise).
That leaves 47 days between VLCD day 1 (Oct 9) and being on P3 Nov 25-Dec 25. 40 days, then a 5 week P3 sounds so scary - I'm afraid I won't last the 40 days (doing 24 this time), won't maintain well for 5 weeks, and that I'll be a blimp by Dec. 25!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
willdo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Who survived last year's holidays? And please - HOW?   Mon Sep 06 2010, 20:28

Good question!

I start R1P3 tomorrow & am wondering about the holidays, too. I am going be in P2 for Thanksgiving but Christmas time I will be in P4.

I can stick to P2 for T-day but an alternative suggestion would be nice. Maybe a P3 day?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Who survived last year's holidays? And please - HOW?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1