View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlcakelady
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Hellooooo....anybody seen my butt?   Sun Aug 29 2010, 20:03

It's so sad. My butt is missing. I've always been known as the bootilicous white girl. I've always had big hips, small waist, round butt and pretty nice thighs. Now---it's all missing and I'm actually sad. My husband loved all that stuff about me but gave me the go ahead with this diet because he wants ME to be happy with ME. All the years we've been together, I suppose he's brainwashed me into thinking that all these curves are attractive. Now that they're gone, I'm wishing they were still here. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful for this weight loss, but darn it, why can't we just lose it in the places we want, like our arms or right above my c-section scar!!! SORRY GUYS...just venting! 5cry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichelleBelle
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo....anybody seen my butt?   Mon Aug 30 2010, 00:32

Oh! I too wish I could choose where is comes from. Maybe your body will `normalize`afterward and your butt will be found.

Click here for my R1P2 Journal

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.turtlesneedlovetoo.blogspot.com
greenwitch
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo....anybody seen my butt?   Mon Aug 30 2010, 00:57

I know exactly that you mean. I do think though that you may feel that you look worse now before you reach your goal weight than you do in the end. On other words, you may look less curvy or blocky now but may end up being a smaller yet less dramatic curvy version of yourself when the final weight comes off. I know this is true for me. My proportions in my hips and waist look better and a higher weight than they did 10 pounds ago. Now that I have shed another 10, the proportion seems to be back. It seems like every ten pound loss carves off a slightly different area of fat. It may be your last 10 pounds that give you the shape you want. Hang in there, I feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
surban2005
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 1942
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo....anybody seen my butt?   Mon Aug 30 2010, 13:37

Hahaha, wish my bootie would go!! But seriously, you will probably level off and redistribute like greenwitch said. You look fantastic and you are HEALTHIER and that's the most important! The bootie will come back as more muscle since you're doing those squats! Also back leg lifts can help, where you lay on your stomach and raise your leg in the air. (from my work out days) We will all have to get used to looking at the new "us"!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nve711
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 3531
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo....anybody seen my butt?   Mon Aug 30 2010, 15:46

Don't you know I'm known on the other journals as the NO BUTT QUEEN! Left me years ago. Really really reall sad. All the weight is in my tummy too.

JUST SAGS OVER MY C-SECTION SCAR and now even worse since they went right back in for total hysterectomy!

Will never look normal again unless I have "remove the saggy skin" surgery. AND THAT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!

This time my losses are in the places I want, but with my age and my lifetime ups and downs with weight losses, I'M SAGGIN IN PLACES and its disgusting!!!

Feel better now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenwitch
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo....anybody seen my butt?   Mon Aug 30 2010, 16:59

You know the skin never looks perfect. A good friend of mine had twin 8lb boys. After a 50 pound weight loss, she elected to remove that skin. It looked good for a while but she now complains the fat around the scar sticks out, so I can tell you that the problem always exists for some people anyway. I have seen some pretty amazing things that they can do far more affordably that are less invasive with lasers to tighten things up. My doctor's office that is adminstering the HCG has pictures of before and after tummies that were tightened. It is pretty amazing. I have kind of gotten used to the fact that I have a really odd shaped belly button due to saggy skin. That is just me now. If it really bothered me, I could get it lasered. I am good with it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nve711
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 3531
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo....anybody seen my butt?   Mon Aug 30 2010, 17:06

Thanks witch! J/k.....greenwitch.

We shall see. I'm OK with my skin. I'll just cover tuck it somewhere. But nice to know about options.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
surban2005
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 1942
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo....anybody seen my butt?   Mon Aug 30 2010, 17:08

I have a cousin who has never been overweight, but has 3 kids. Although she has rock hard abs, she is really wrinkly in her midsection. I believe it is us that are really self-conscience about it. Honestly being a woman with "history" is a badge of honor! It reminds you of all you have gone through and have learned from. When I have my saggy skin, I promise to wear it with pride, albeit under of shirt probably, LOL!!! woo hoo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo....anybody seen my butt?   

Back to top Go down

Hellooooo....anybody seen my butt?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1