Has anybody found a coffee cream that doesn't make you stall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mom*on*a*mission
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Has anybody found a coffee cream that doesn't make you stall   Thu Aug 26 2010, 19:43

I'm curious to see if anyone is using any type of creamer for their coffee besides milk. Please reply!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenwitch
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody found a coffee cream that doesn't make you stall   Fri Aug 27 2010, 09:24

I am using regular whole milk mixed with the liquid stevia in vanilla creme. It is the closest thing I can get to real creamer. I have heard that some have used real half and half with stevia with no stalls. I don't believe there are any creamers on the market that are free of the chemicals and sugars that you need to avoid. Are you missing the fat or the sugar from your morning creamer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mom*on*a*mission
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody found a coffee cream that doesn't make you stall   Sat Aug 28 2010, 11:39

I'm missing that creamy taste. When not on a diet I use Agave nectar and Light cream. (which is actually heavier than half-n-half)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stlcakelady
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody found a coffee cream that doesn't make you stall   Sat Aug 28 2010, 13:30

I hear ya sista! I like a really creamy coffee (my DH says it looks like chocolate milk), esp. made with 1/2 & 1/2. During P2 I don't even drink coffee because I couldn't find anything to satisfy my taste. In P3, I tried a powdered coffee creamer once and realized it had corn syrup solids. I wouldn't fool around with it in P2, but that's just me. I'd rather make the most of the days I can lose weight and save the cream for P3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onestepcloser63
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody found a coffee cream that doesn't make you stall   Wed Jan 02 2013, 12:14

A small amount of a powdered vanilla or chocolate protien shake mix really help as do the flavored stevia's. Vanilla being my favorite!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody found a coffee cream that doesn't make you stall   

Back to top Go down

Has anybody found a coffee cream that doesn't make you stall
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1