View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sherry20629
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-08-17

PostSubject: Breasts   Thu Aug 26 2010, 13:25

I'm not sure where to post this question...

I am wondering about the loss of breast tissue? The one place I don't want to lose inches is there. I would like to know what other women's experiences have been. I'm hoping that since the HCG is supposed to remove abnormal fat store and breasts are a normal fat deposit, that there will be minimal loss.

Thanks,

Sherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VanishingWoman
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Thu Aug 26 2010, 13:33

Actually, our breast do contain unhealthy fat cells along with the rest of the body and will get a little smaller. I went down two bra sizes and 1 cup size. But others have not seen any difference, so it is really going to depend on how your body has stored the fat cells.

My Journal

Total losses using HCG 100lbs plus number on ticker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenwitch
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Thu Aug 26 2010, 16:39

While I can't comment on any changes at this point so early on in the protocol, I do recall that there is a reference in Dr. Simmeons book to large breasts being an indicator of a person carrying the obesity gene. So even if a woman or girl has lower than average body fat and happens to have average or larger breasts, he wrote that it was a sign that the tendancy exists in that individual. He also makes a somewhat startling evolutionary argument that men in certain cultures selecting for this trait of larger breasts in mates has increased the frequency of the obesity gene in populations even if the mother wasn't overweight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sherry20629
forum member
forum member

PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Thu Aug 26 2010, 18:48

Vanishing, you only went down two sizes and a cup? That I would be okay with. Last time I lost over 100 pounds, I went down 3.5 or 4 cup size and 4 bra sizes.

Greenwitch, I remember that about abnormally large breasts. But I wouldn't consider mine abnormally large, just ample.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenwitch
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Thu Aug 26 2010, 19:02

He never mentioned what abnormally large is. When you consider that the average American women has gone up from wearing a 34B to a 36C in the last 50 years people are obviously bigger overall. His version in the 50's of large might have been the C, who knows?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
piercedkitten83
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Sat Oct 23 2010, 19:10

Darn! I was wondering about this too. It seems like my breasts have shrunk just a little. They aren't as bulky in my bra anymore. :( Yeah this is the one and only area I didn't want to lose in. LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sherry20629
forum member
forum member

PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Sat Oct 23 2010, 21:54

I've noticed that my bras (especially through the cups) aren't fitting well now, so definitely it is coming off of the breast tissue too. Drat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breasts   

Back to top Go down

Breasts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hCG Support Group :: Weight loss-
Jump to: