Started Day 1 of prototcol on Day 1 of TOM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
greenwitch
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Started Day 1 of prototcol on Day 1 of TOM   Sat Aug 21 2010, 16:18

Being that I started Day 1 (first load day) on Day 1 of my TOM I am wondering if the situation with not losing during that time applies more to when folks have already been on the protocol of a week of more. In my case, I lost five pounds (more since I didn't weigh on day 3 after the two days of loading.) in the first five days that correspond to my TOM.

I now have to decide if it is worth risking wasting several days worth of injections on the next one that will be due at the start of Week 4 of the protocol. From looking at everyone's comments I haven't seen anyone claim to have lost anything during this time other than me. I assume then that the only reason I lost is that it happened to also be the first five days of the program.

How soon after stopping the HCG do you start to get really hungry? That will help me decide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amer
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Started Day 1 of prototcol on Day 1 of TOM   Sat Aug 21 2010, 16:37

Hi,

I am on day 14 of VLCD and my TOM started on day 12. I have injected through it and lost 1 pound yesterday and .8 pounds today.

So thats two of us losing during TOM

sunshine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenwitch
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Started Day 1 of prototcol on Day 1 of TOM   Sat Aug 21 2010, 22:00

Okay. So thanks for that. It is good to hear that it is possible to lose during this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leslieprichett
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Started Day 1 of prototcol on Day 1 of TOM   Sat Aug 21 2010, 22:23

I have lost everyday so far on my Tom...ranging from .8 lbs to 1.4 to 3.2. So it's definately possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pamperedchef.biz/prichettskitchen
greenwitch
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Started Day 1 of prototcol on Day 1 of TOM   Sun Aug 29 2010, 10:26

Update. I am on Day 26 of both my protocol and cycle. Weight loss from Day 21 to today has been disappointing. I woke this AM to note that I had gained .4 pounds despite having controlled my diet and water perfectly. For me it isn't the TOM exactly that is the issue. It is the week leading into that with all its accompanying water weight gain that is the issue for me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started Day 1 of prototcol on Day 1 of TOM   

Back to top Go down

Started Day 1 of prototcol on Day 1 of TOM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1