hCG Support Group

hCG weight loss support group

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Can homeopathic hCG cause postmenopausal bleeding?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willdo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Can homeopathic hCG cause postmenopausal bleeding?   Wed Aug 04 2010, 21:03

Hey there...geez, what an intro subject. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm 7 yrs postmenopausal and am on R1P2VLCD10. I'm using homeopathic hCG drops. I'm experiencing the same discomfort I used to when I started my period, checked and, sure enough, I'm bleeding. I think it may be related to the hCG but was not able to find anything that confirmed it when I Googled. I'm hoping for some reassuring words from some of you.

I'm also hoping it doesn't last long because I do not plan to stop taking my hCG. But this is going to be a royal pain if it continues.

Anyone experience this or hear of it happening before?

TIA

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Momlilly
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Bleeding   Sun Aug 08 2010, 22:58

I wish I could be of more help to you and offer you some positive words of advice, but unfortunately, I have also had some "bleeding issues" with hcg. Everytime I have tried to do hcg, I have had trouble with profuse bleeding. I have actually posted a question about the same, but have had no response. However, I think it is safe to assume that the hcg is the cause of the bleeding with certain people. I also want to note that I have had some hormonal problems for years, but I never make it over 10 days on the hcg before the bleeding starts. I will let you know if I receive any new information on this topic, and hopefully, someone else will "chime in" with some suggestions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janice
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Can homeopathic hCG cause postmenopausal bleeding?   Mon Aug 09 2010, 00:53

I wish I could help you, but I've been post menopausal for over 6 years and have had no bleeding at all from hCG. I hope someone will post with something that can help you....or at least set your mind at rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Can homeopathic hCG cause postmenopausal bleeding?   Mon Aug 09 2010, 09:05

I have been post menopausal for about 4 years now and have had no monthly cycles.

However, when I started on hcg, there were a few times I noticed the tissue being a light pink. But no other issues with bleeding.

I did take hcg, not hhcg. I would not worry about it. The only annoying effect hcg had me, were extended hot flashes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
willdo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Can homeopathic hCG cause postmenopausal bleeding?   Mon Aug 09 2010, 23:43

Thanks so much for the replies.

It sounds like it can be a side effect & that is reassuring. Still seems very strange though. Not to mention very annoying.

I am lucky in that it stopped for me after about 24 hrs. Now I am wondering if it is likely to start again randomly or if it is likely to happen again about a week into R2P2. Momlilly, how long does yours usually last?

I guess I am going to have to be prepared for it to surprise me.

Totally messed up my weightloss & the scale has been bouncing around ever since but, luckily, I've lost a lot of inches during that time & that is better than scale weight any day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Momlilly
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Can homeopathic hCG cause postmenopausal bleeding?   Tue Aug 24 2010, 23:10

Sorry for slow response, but I have been out of town. Unfortunately, mine will last from 7 to 10 days and will not stop until I stop the HCG. Then, after it stops I wait several days before re-starting the hcg and it starts right back up again. However, remember, I had some bad hormonal issues BEFORE trying to start hcg so I guess they haven't been resolved and it appears I cannot find an answer other than a doctor who continues to suggest a hysterectomy. Good luck with your journey - I think I am just an unusal case and think you will be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can homeopathic hCG cause postmenopausal bleeding?   

Back to top Go down

Can homeopathic hCG cause postmenopausal bleeding?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1