b12 with hcg/silver injections...hucog premixed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mermaid
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: b12 with hcg/silver injections...hucog premixed   Fri Jul 09 2010, 13:08

Hello, I am back starting hcg again I have off for a while. I am sure there is new info in the last year...soo my question is...can u mix hcg with collodial silver and b-12 for injections (I dont use sublingual) I have seen some info on the net but no mixing instructions also has anyone used the Hucog 'premixed" vials if so how do u mix it?? I use 200iu injections. I have found I like the Hucog best...but open to ideas and your opinions. Thanks so much!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://healthyvibes4u@yahoo.com
birdlady

Number of posts : 3715
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: b12 with hcg/silver injections...hucog premixed   Mon Jul 12 2010, 19:25

If you will be doing subQ or subM injections, use bacteriostatic water only with hcg.

I would not recommend injecting yourself with colliodal silver. This should be taken orally.

Some have taken b-12 shots seperately from the hcg, but you do need to know the dosing for that. I have never done b-12 shots.

I also recommend not purchasing the premixed hcg. You do not know how long it has been mixed and the potency may not be good. Mix your own.

As for 200iu injection, that's an individual thing. Some are happy at 125, while others have taken as much as 250iu's. You can be too hungry with too little or too much hcg in your system.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mermaid
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: b-12   Thu Jul 15 2010, 07:41

Thanks birdlady for your reply...I figured you couldnt inject collodial silver but wasnt sure the info on the net can be confusing! My doctor gave me b-12 and the needles...they have to be intermuscular and they leave aweful bruises...ugh I hate them...they r not easy like the hcg...I have used as high as 250cc of hcg...headach but it works...175 is the least I have ever done...that was lst summer ...I thnk I built and immunity...need to wait a few weeks before I go back...ugh Thanks again!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://healthyvibes4u@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: b12 with hcg/silver injections...hucog premixed   

Back to top Go down

b12 with hcg/silver injections...hucog premixed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1