View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlcakelady
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Longer than 43 days?   Sat Jul 03 2010, 06:09

I'm in week 3 of R1P2. I was losing well until then end of last week and now I'm at a plateau. I'm STUCK! I'm following protocol strictly. I've upped my water, but no help. I AM at a weight that my body is comfortable at and has been at before, so that could be the culprit. I've lost 19, but I still have 20 lbs to lose. BTW, I take Healthy Yourself drops. Two questions:

1. Should I just ride it out, keeping the same protocol and wait for an eventual loss?

2. Can I go past the 43 days until I lose the other 20?

3. If I have to stop at 43 days, how long past p3 can I start back on P2 (I've heard conflicting things)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doreen35
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Longer than 43 days?   Sun Jul 04 2010, 20:21

Hey -

Seems you have a lot of questions so I will do my best here.

1) The choice to go beyond the 43 days is completely yours - and only yours. I did a 63 day first round and was very happy, but the losses in the last 20 days were not as good.

2) There are actually people on here who have done 90 days, but the one I know still only lost on average of 1/2 pound a day.

3) You have to do a 3-week P3 in order to really reset your hypothalmus. Then you can start back on P2 again, unless you want to do the 6-week P3 which is the recommended.

I hope this helps!

Did you try an apple day to break your stall?
People have had some success with that...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
stlcakelady
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Longer than 43 days?   Sun Jul 04 2010, 20:43

Thanks for the response Doreen. I'm still stalling, and actually gained a few oz. today. UGH! I didn't try the apple day because I keep reading how it will just get rid of water weight and take me out of ketosis. What would be the benefit of that if I just stall again? I'm so confused. I'm not sure if I should just ride it out and wait. I haven't changed anything and haven't cheated at all. My skin is as dry as a lizard. I don't use ANY lotions, and I use rubber gloves when going around anything that is fatty. I'm doing everything the same way I was when I was losing. Today I upped my protein by replacing the fruit with egg whites. I'm hoping it will make a difference. If you have any other suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longer than 43 days?   

Back to top Go down

Longer than 43 days?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1