View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juli2two
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Sadness :(   Tue Jun 29 2010, 11:25

Well, I have started my phase 2 on June 15th. I had no problems with my VLCD, except for the second day, which I felt REALLY hungry. After this day I was completely fine. Ever since I have started my died, my boyfriend tries to sabotage it buying everything I love to it to the house and eating in front of me saying it tastes good, etc. During my first week I have lost 7,5 lbs, counting the second gorge day, which I lost 2 lbs. I know I have to lose a lot of weight and 7.5 lbs will not "appear" to others ( like my boyfriend), but I felt I was lighter, I actually felt thinner! The sad part is that now my diet is completely messed up and I've been on the same weight for 3 days, putting up on 1.2 lbs ( I was 236.6 and now for 3 days I am 237.8). I'm really sad. Actually I am hurt that my bf is acting like this.
I want to restart fresh...can I do that? Gorge again and restart my died?
Any advice of my boyfriend's insisting sabotage?? I want to lose all the weight I need by February and make a surprise for my mother, who will be celebrating her 60th birthday then. Any advice and support will be great...I feel I am alone in this...
Thank you all and success to everybody!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Sadness :(   Tue Jun 29 2010, 13:13

What happened that your weight went up? Did you cheat alittle? If you didnt cheat and its stalling like this, then you probably need to do an apple day to jump start it again.

You need to sit down with your boyfriend and let him know how important it is for him to support you through this diet. Most of us are here because we are emotional eaters. He needs to understand that with him doing what he's doing only makes you feel bad and may want to eat because of it. Show him the losses you have made so far. Pull him in the bathroom and show him the scale. He may not be able to see it now so show him. My husband likes to eat the things I love as well but he doesnt dangle it in my face or anything. He does support me on this diet though and that helps alot. 7.5 pounds in the first week is awesome just keep it up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juli2two
forum newbie
forum newbie

PostSubject: Re: Sadness :(   Tue Jun 29 2010, 13:27

Dear Barbara,

Thanks for your support. No, my diet is messed up now. I am on my second week, but I would like to restart ( after talking seriously to my boyfriend). He doesn't want me to lose weight, at least that's what he told me. I'm eating not normally, but almost normal ( more than 500 calories). Only 2 week on this diet and I already feel I am eating less than I used to.I would like to do it all over again - gorge, and restart my VLCD. And that's what I want to know: can I do it? How long do I have to weight to restart? I am so frustrated...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doreen35
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Sadness :(   Tue Jun 29 2010, 13:38

Hi Juli!

I think you may have posted in the wrong question board!

I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. There are a lot of people on here (past and present) who have people who sabotage them all the time. They either have to throw them out or throw the food out in the end.

You should really ask your BF whether or not he really cares about you and your health because if he did, he wouldn't do this to you and sabotage your every move.

You can restart, but don't gorge again. Just stick to the protocol from the original Dr. S manuscript and you can start sliding down the scale within the week.

Take it as a lesson learned and keep going.
If you have to - tell him no more food around you at all.
Lay down the rules - it is your body and you can also walk away from it.

Just try to be strong!!!
You are NOT alone!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtomchak

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Sadness :(   Thu Jul 01 2010, 01:05

Your boyfriend is insecure and thinks that if you lose weight you will be attractive to other guys and will ditch him. This is his subtle way of being controlling, and that is never a good sign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juli2two
forum newbie
forum newbie

PostSubject: Re: Sadness :(   Thu Jul 01 2010, 08:37

Thanks guys!!!

I will restarted my diet. I have talked to him and seems he understood that it is important to me.

I appreciate the comments and the support!!!

Success to everybody!!!

Juli.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadness :(   

Back to top Go down

Sadness :(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1