View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlcakelady
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Crazy dreams   Mon Jun 28 2010, 19:03

Anybody else have crazy dreams while doing hcg? It's day 24 for me and I've lost 18 lbs including a week long TOM. I haven't cheated AT ALL. But I have these crazy dreams all the time that I've cheated big time. The first dream was that I ate a bunch of the Grissini breadsticks. Come on...who in their right mind craves those things! Then last night I dreamed that I was walking down the street popping bon bons in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Crazy dreams   Mon Jun 28 2010, 20:21

LMAO! Yes there have been quite a few of us who have had crazy dreams. I dreamt I went to an ice cream shop and stayed till it closed eating ice cream all night. I also had a dream I was sneaking a lot of pizza to the room to eat while hiding in the bathroom. Its normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Crazy dreams   Tue Jun 29 2010, 00:28

laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4 laugh 4

birdlady

Number of posts : 3715
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Crazy dreams   Tue Jun 29 2010, 08:32

I've had dreams where I had to go to the bathroom and some one beats me to the the room and uses it for a looooooong time. The urge gets so strong, that I acually wake up and make a mad dash to the bathroom!

So, I try not to drink too much within a few hours of going to sleep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtomchak

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: crazy dreams   Thu Aug 19 2010, 00:41

I have crazy dreams all night long since using hcg. They have nothing to do with food. After I wake up the dreams still want to continue and I have a hard time shaking them. Before hcg I almost never had dreams. What's up with this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenwitch
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Crazy dreams   Sun Aug 22 2010, 12:13

Yes. I had my first crazy dream two nights ago on Day 17. I dreamt that I completely lost it and ate an entire large pizza (my favorite food if I could pick one food to be stranded on a desert island with to eat for life.) For a moment when I woke up, I was afraid it had happened as it seemed so real. Some show on the Food channel on the history of pizza in America stuck with me. I actually watched this one hour documentary glued to the TV.

As it is, I won't be eating any pizza until I am on maintenence as it is my oddly enough my only trigger food. I have cooked for my family, sat in restaurants and watched them eat Mexican, Italian, and Thai food, baked brownies cookies etc. with no problem. The only rule I gave them was no pizza in the house.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fabunnismama
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-11-15

PostSubject: Scary Vivid Dreams   Mon Nov 21 2011, 19:23

I have had very vivid dreams.. and a couple of good nightmares. I dreamt I was supposed to finish my high school classes and that I had not been to class all semester to finish my course work or take the final and I missed the bus to school.. then I remembered I was 49 and did not need to take those classes after all.

last night though I dreamt I was caught in a hotel with a serial killer and I was trying to catch him and all kinds of people were showing up brutally murdered and gore and body parts were everywhere and the escape routes kept getting smaller and more complex..I guess I better stop watching "Dexter" and "American Horror".

But all my dreams now are very different than my usual dreams much more vivid and disturbing.

I did ask my doctor.. Now this stuff is not going to be like in the movie "Resident Evil" where I will lose lots of weight but be left with a craving for human flesh will it? He said "no". So I suppose I will be OK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy dreams   

Back to top Go down

Crazy dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1