hCG Support Group

hCG weight loss support group

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Homeopathic spray....Should I be in Ketosis???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sazzer

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Homeopathic spray....Should I be in Ketosis???   Mon Jun 07 2010, 04:28

Hi there
Does anyone ever check their ketones while on this diet, I read somewhere that it is a good way of telling if your body is really burning fat and not just losing muscle?
So im on day 10 and after checking mine I am still not in ketosis... this has got me really worried as now im thinking that all im actually doing is a really low cal diet, without the good effects of the hcg ie; resetting your hyp, and burning abnormal fat stores.
I am on homeopathic spray, please can someone give me some advise!?
Thanks
Saz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

Number of posts : 3715
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic spray....Should I be in Ketosis???   Mon Jun 07 2010, 10:00

Don't worry too much about it. Whenever I am on hcg, I rarely go into "trace" ketosis, even tho I am loosing weight. Everyone is different.

I did Atkins many years ago and I NEVER got into ketosis.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sazzer

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic spray....Should I be in Ketosis???   Mon Jun 07 2010, 10:20

Really? Oh thanks for that, it has been playing on my mind all day, I read a few other things saying that it doesnt matter, and apparently if your well hydrated it is less likely to show up on ketone strips( which i am)!! Thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
windyrose
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Ketosis   Fri Oct 29 2010, 10:31

Hello! I was just skimming through today and saw your question on ketosis. I just wanted to let you know that, although everyone is different, I stay in ketosis everyday. I check every morning because it keeps me motivated to see the colors change, even though just about every day they're large..sometimes moderate. It makes me feel good when the scale doesn't move much...I know SOMETHING is happening! I drink plenty of water..usually right around a gallon..so I know I'm not dehydrated. All I know is I feel good and clothes are starting to fall off!

Hope this helps..

greet 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kellyanne
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic spray....Should I be in Ketosis???   Thu Nov 04 2010, 15:46

I check too and sometimes I am in (barely) and other times not at all!!! I think the fruit affects that... but I lose either way...

[/url]

http://www.hcgsupportgroup.com/t7873-fresh-start-let-the-journey-begin-again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spider66
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic spray....Should I be in Ketosis???   Thu Feb 17 2011, 14:40

I saw this and wanted to post. I find the ketosis very interesting because I have epilepsy. Ketosis actually helps some patients with seizure control. The diet is extremely different than this one however. I was on it and you eat almost all high fat in a VLCD.

I am curious to find out how this will effect my seizure activity. I have a suspicion that I will do well though,

L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic spray....Should I be in Ketosis???   

Back to top Go down

Homeopathic spray....Should I be in Ketosis???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1