AuthorMessage
cristaldeluna
forum member
forum member
cristaldeluna

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-05-15

spotting in the middle of the cycle Empty
PostSubject: spotting in the middle of the cycle   spotting in the middle of the cycle Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 16:44

So I am totally regular and I have never bleeding during the middle of my cycle before and today... I AM SPOTTING. Exactly 2 weeks after my last period.

Moreover, I am using contraceptive so I am very very regular. Anyone has a theory about this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VanishingWoman
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
VanishingWoman

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: spotting in the middle of the cycle   spotting in the middle of the cycle Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 16:49

It is a side effect of HCG. It will straighten out as your body gets used to the HCG. Do you stop for your periods? Some do some don't. The clinic I went to said nothing about stopping.

My Journal

Total losses using HCG 100lbs plus number on ticker.spotting in the middle of the cycle Weight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cristaldeluna
forum member
forum member
cristaldeluna

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: spotting in the middle of the cycle   spotting in the middle of the cycle Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 16:59

Oh great. good to know... I didnt read about this so I get worried!
Well I was lucky. I also start my first round in a clinic. I went for first time on my first day of period, so I just wait 3 days and started with my loading days. Although the Dr also told me I can continue without stopping. I didnt, I stopped 3 days.

Thank you for your promptly answer. It has gave me peace
rolling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady
birdlady

Number of posts : 3715
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: spotting in the middle of the cycle   spotting in the middle of the cycle Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 18:28

I haven't had TOM in years and on few occasions, I have had just a wee bit of spotting.
The kind you would only see on a tissue.
It's a hormone thing. spotting in the middle of the cycle 150989
Or is it a girly thing? spotting in the middle of the cycle 481813
I think its both! spotting in the middle of the cycle 165806

spotting in the middle of the cycle 00020770

spotting in the middle of the cycle Weight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaleyjay_05
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
kaleyjay_05

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: spotting in the middle of the cycle   spotting in the middle of the cycle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22 2010, 18:33

I went searching on this forum for the answer to this because I also have some spotting today, right in the middle of my cycle(i have a 30-32 day cycle). My last period started on 10/7 and ended 10/12 and I started the hcg 4 days later on the 16th. So I was surprised to get this.. Actually it was weird, I took a soak in the tub and notice what looked like small piece of pinkish tissue in the water. I got weirded out and got out real quick! then realized thats what it might be but wasnt sure until later when I saw a bit of the same thing in the toilet after I peed. TMI sorry.. But it was odd because it was like small pieces of bloody tissue. I have been having some cramping.. I guess it will be fine, just a side effect. My cycles still werent normal from having my baby and my last one right before I started hcg was only my 2nd period since having her. So I figured it might happen.. Just hope TOM stays away for a while.. Last time I did this, I didnt have a period for 3 full months! It was awesome..hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
surban2005
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
surban2005

Number of posts : 1942
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: spotting in the middle of the cycle   spotting in the middle of the cycle Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23 2010, 22:24

Perfectly normal! I'm glad I checked this post out too! HCG can mess with the menses but you still lose, no big deal, just a pain in the butt! cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irishis
irishis

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Thank you for posting this   spotting in the middle of the cycle Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24 2011, 15:34

I just had the same thing happen and I'm only a week into Phase 2, I got real nervous real fast, came here and felt a whole lot better. I also have lower back pain like TOM is coming, I'll stay with what I'm doing. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spotting in the middle of the cycle   spotting in the middle of the cycle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spotting in the middle of the cycle
Page 1 of 1