View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VanishingWoman
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Thu May 13 2010, 10:56

There is an article on the difference between the types of drops used for HCG - the homeopathic are not the real thing, but the hCG sublingual drops are fine. Here is a brief quote from the article ""Homeopathic HCG" drops are not to be confused with hCG sublingual drops. The sublingual hCG, although not an injection, is another method of administering pharmaceutical hCG in a different way i.e. (under the tongue). Often people confuse homeopathic drops with sublingual hCG, thinking it is the same thing."

Take into consideration that this article is trying to sell a service so they talk about not being able to get HCG except through US phars and so on. We know better. My point is the difference between drops.

Here is the link - read the entire article: http://www.prweb.com/releases/inchesandpounds/HomeopathicHCG/prweb3993634.htm

My Journal

Total losses using HCG 100lbs plus number on ticker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

Number of posts : 3715
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Thu May 13 2010, 11:07

Nicole, you are correct in the difference.
Oral hcg or commonly refered to as hhcg, has no hormone hcg in it.

The sublingual hcg HAS hcg in it.
Anyone interested in trying this method, see this link for the "recipe":

http://www.hcgsupportgroup.com/phase-2-recipes-f27/sublingual-hcg-recipe-t891.htm?highlight=sublingual+hcg

I have known some hcg-ers from this forum that have gone this route for weight loss and have done just as good.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zaralinda
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Sun May 23 2010, 17:06

We've been using homeopathic hCG drops. There's no hCG in them?!! How is our hypothalamus going to adjust then if we haven't been on the real thing? Now I know I have to mix my own because I have no idea where to purchase the "real" drops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Sun May 23 2010, 17:26

Homeopathic is alternative medicine. So, hhcg has no real hcg in them. It's alternative.

Many ladies have done real well with hhcg. I know one gal that has lost over 90 pounds using it. So, if you are losing weight on hhcg, there is no reason to change.

The hypoT gland still adjusts to the weight loss. It just does it without the real hcg in it.

Here is a link where true hcg is sold. I have not tried this. I prefer injections.

http://www.pureh2o2forhealth.com/hcg.htm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zaralinda
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Sun May 23 2010, 17:37

Thanks, Wendy. Do you know of anyone who has tried these drops from http://www.pureh2o2forhealth.com/hcg.htm ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Sun May 23 2010, 17:50

No, I stumbled across this site because I was looking for food grade h2o2.

It's worth a shot, or is that a drop! If I were to go to oral hcg, I would try this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrisEvan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Eeek, don't trust them!   Mon Aug 09 2010, 17:56

I'm sorry to say this, but I wouldn't trust that site (http://www.pureh2o2forhealth.com/hcg.htm). They are making some really inaccurate statements. Just to pick one, alcohol does not "kill" HCG because HCG isn't "alive." HCG is a hormone, and hormones are chemical substances in your body. Chemicals aren't alive. If alcohol "killed" them, you'd be killing every hormone in your body whenever you took an alcoholic drink. Even prescription strength HCG sold by doctors sometimes has alcohol in it.

Oh, and one other thing. It's true that homeopathic HCG does not have the same amount of HCG as a prescription-strength injection. This is what allows people to sell it without a prescription. Anyone claiming that their product has more than homeopathic HCG must require a prescription to sell it in the U.S. Otherwise they're breaking the law.

The crazy thing about that website is that they're taking arguments and applying them to others, when in fact the same arguments apply to them. They claim not to be "posing" as doctors, and yet they're selling a product that they claim is prescription-strength--without requiring a prescription. So wait, who exactly is "posing" as a doctor here?

OK, rant over. Sorry. Stuff like that really gets my back up. It's like a politician whose only tactic is to sling mud at his opponent while mixing in little bits of truth to make himself sound good. I guess it just goes to show how crazy this HCG market is getting and how important it is to really do your research.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.healthyhcg.com
MichelleBelle
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Mon Aug 09 2010, 19:58

zaralinda, I use sublingual hCG and I mix it myself. There are many recipes and mine is working great! I got it at [url]www.alldaychemist.com [/url]. There are many brands there and many iU choices. Mostly it's a matter of preference. If you need any help to order, you can always pm me and I will do whatever I can to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.turtlesneedlovetoo.blogspot.com
rhennessy
Forum Master
Forum Master

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Thu Aug 12 2010, 12:03

I used the homeopathic Hcg on my first round on the recommendation of serveral friends who also used it. They were all losing weight and doing fine. I lost 26 lbs on the round. Am I the only one on this support group who has had success using the HHCG?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrisEvan

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Thu Aug 12 2010, 12:14

Rhennessy, I'm pretty sure I've seen others around here who have successfully used HHCG.

Michelle, I'm not very familiar with the sublingual HCG. Do you have to have a prescription to buy from alldaychemist? I looked around the site a little but couldn't quite figure it out. Are they based in the US?
Back to top Go down
zaralinda
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Thu Aug 12 2010, 12:37

KrisEvan wrote:
Rhennessy, I'm pretty sure I've seen others around here who have successfully used HHCG.

Michelle, I'm not very familiar with the sublingual HCG. Do you have to have a prescription to buy from alldaychemist? I looked around the site a little but couldn't quite figure it out. Are they based in the US?
You don't have to have a prescription to order hcg from alldaychemist. I ordered from them with great success receiving my order within 10 days. Here is the link to my posts regarding my experience with mixing my own hcg drops and using alldaychemist:
http://www.hcgsupportgroup.com/homeopathic-drops-f35/ordering-mixing-info-for-hcg-sublingual-drops-t5603.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doreen35
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Thu Aug 12 2010, 13:16

I have lost almost 60 pounds with the HHCG - which has HCG in it, just smaller minute amounts - hence the term homeopathic!

There are other boards and lists I'm on with "Celeste HCG" saying that her stuff has no HCG in it and isn't effective.

I wouldn't buy it form there...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrisEvan

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Thu Aug 12 2010, 13:21

zaralinda wrote:
You don't have to have a prescription to order hcg from alldaychemist. I ordered from them with great success receiving my order within 10 days.
OK, I poked around their site a little more and finally figured it out. They are based in India, although when they ship into the US they are still bound by FDA regulations. They have some sneaky ways of getting around it, I guess. :)
Back to top Go down
rhennessy
Forum Master
Forum Master

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Thu Aug 12 2010, 16:05

Which kind do you use Doreen? I used the following last time:
PCHF Homeopathic HCG Sale!!
2 oz. 40 day supply

Ingredients:
Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG) 12x, 30x, 60x

In a base of purified water & 20% alcohol.

They also sell this one and was thinking of trying it but would like to know if anyone else has tried it. It has some other ingredients in it:
DNA Homeopathic HCG Sale!!
2 oz. 40 day supply
Ingredients:
Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG) 12x, 30x, 60x
Calcarea Carbonica 8X (Homeopathic calcium which acts like a stimulant - for fatigue & lethargy)
Fucus Ves 3X (Thyroid support)
Spongia Tosta 5X (Immune system, thyroid, glandular)
Hypothalamus, Pituitary, Thyroid 6X,12X,30X, 60X 200X

In a base of 20% alcohol and Purified water

Back to top Go down
View user profile
leslieprichett
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Thu Aug 12 2010, 18:57

rhennessy wrote:
I used the homeopathic Hcg on my first round on the recommendation of serveral friends who also used it. They were all losing weight and doing fine. I lost 26 lbs on the round. Am I the only one on this support group who has had success using the HHCG?

No, you are not. I am doing HHCG, and I have lost 26 lbs in the past 5 weeks....would have been more, but I have been doing some cheating. I have been traveling quite a bit lately and haven't been able to follow the diet exactly. But when I do, I lose well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pamperedchef.biz/prichettskitchen
JenniferJ
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Here's the thing...   Mon Dec 13 2010, 22:14

Every study I've seen on this (good and bad) has said that people who take the HCG (HHCG or good ole fashion injections) experience similar weight loss to those taking a placebo. If you follow this protocol with or without drops, you are GOING to lose weight. It's simple math of calories in vs. calories out. That said, the thing that peeked my interest was that in one study the HCG takers had no muscle loss. Of course this could be due to the high protein - low carb thing. I don't know. I'm on my second round of HHCG, and I am losing weight at a rate of about .5lb a day. Respectable, but I'm almost thinking I'd rather go back on Weight watchers and just lose what's left a little slower.
With regard to Homeopathy in general, it's a bit shady. The numbers on the bottle refer to the levels of dilution. If you put HCG on a pregnancy test kit, it will come up positive, but if it's a homeopathic dilution, it will not. The levels of actual HCG are so tiny that they can't really be measured, so there is nothing stopping people from simply sending you a bottle of water and alcohol. There's no way to know the difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrisEvan

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Mon Dec 13 2010, 22:21

JenniferJ wrote:
If you put HCG on a pregnancy test kit, it will come up positive, but if it's a homeopathic dilution, it will not.
Hi, Jennifer! I'm curious—have you actually tried this yourself? I've heard claims both ways, but they are always from people trying to sell one or the other. I'd like to hear from a real person who's actually compared them. Has anyone else around here tried it?
Back to top Go down
maymaiv
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   Thu Feb 03 2011, 13:13

MichelleBelle wrote:
zaralinda, I use sublingual hCG and I mix it myself. There are many recipes and mine is working great! I got it at [url]www.alldaychemist.com [/url]. There are many brands there and many iU choices. Mostly it's a matter of preference. If you need any help to order, you can always pm me and I will do whatever I can to help.

MichelleBelle I've looked and search all over this website I am unable to find the Hcg products. I dont know if its because I am using incorrect key words or what? please share what brand name you have used from this site.

maymaiv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article   

Back to top Go down

Homeopathic HCG VS hCG sublingual Article
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1