View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisa SS
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Can I just Eat Chicken for Both Meals?   Wed Mar 17 2010, 19:34

I've been eating just chicken breast. It is more appealing to me... And my husband (who always looses a pound a day) tends not to get his pound when he eats beef. Any harm in eating chix for both meals? Of course I'm having my veggie with it. Have about 30 lbs I'd like to loose. Lost 4 the first week - which is a lot for me. On WW I only loose 1 lb per week! Now I'm in week 2 and have only lost 1 lb! Bummer, but I think the HCG triggered my TOM which prob interfered with my loss. I had a baby 5 mo. ago and just stopped nursing, so there is no telling what my body is thinking with this VLC diet and the HCG too! Any advice?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Hi   Thu Apr 29 2010, 17:26

The protocol says DO NOT eat the same thing 2 meals in a row. That goes for meat or veggies.
Dr. Simeons spent years perfecting this diet, so personally I'm not gonna mess with it! LOL

Hope that helps :-)
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Can I just Eat Chicken for Both Meals?   Tue May 04 2010, 01:30

At the beginning we looked into this and we understood it to be the exact same thing for both meals. So I did many days where I did chicken/salad for lunch and then grilled chicken & onions for dinner. Also my husband hates ALL FISH and couldn't lose with red meat, so he always ate chicken. Everyone is different, but...do whatever you feel is right for you.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I just Eat Chicken for Both Meals?   

Back to top Go down

Can I just Eat Chicken for Both Meals?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1