View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandfamily1
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Location for Injection   Sun Jan 10 2010, 13:33

I was wondering where the best place to inject is and why? I was told from a doctor 2 years ago to do the top of my bottom. I have heard of others doing the arm and tummy.Need help. Thanks!! Also I read somewhere that you are supposed to have .2cc of air in there before filling up the needle. Is that correct? and why?
Thanks so so much!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geckotoes
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 2641
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Location for Injection   Sun Jan 10 2010, 13:41

Good morning and welcome!

Years and decades ago, I was on an HCG program in which I visited the clinic 3x a week. At that time, they did use one hip, then the other, just as you said.

The program I'm on now says to inject myself daily anywhere across the lower abdomen, like beside or beneath the bellybutton. And I am to alternate spots, staying about 2" away from the previous injection.

I do believe there are some who inject arms or thighs, or maybe other areas. I don't know if you get different results by the location of the injection.

Also, my syringe was supposed to be filled to .25,...cc's? I forget exactly, but it was definitely "25". You begin by drawing air into the syringe (to the "25", in my case), then inserting the needle into the vial and emptying all the air into the vial. This is so when you draw the liquid into the syringe, no vacuum develops in the vial.

Have you started the program? Started injections yet? Let us know how you're doing!

Karen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Location for Injection   Sun Jan 10 2010, 20:11

I also inject in my lower belly, a few inches to the side of my belly button. Thats what it said on the instructions I got with my injection supplies, So thats what I did.... (we're talking sub-q right not IM?)

I've done it in the back of my arm but its hard to do it with one hand and it hurts more than my belly. The belly is easy and pretty fat (in my case) less chance of hitting something you shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geckotoes
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 2641
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Location for Injection   Mon Jan 11 2010, 00:48

Amber,

I wasn't aware there was a process for an IM injection. Is it the same formula of HCG and the same amount?

Karen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Location for Injection   

Back to top Go down

Location for Injection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1