hCG Support Group

hCG weight loss support group

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Are there benefits in B12 injections or colonics?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunflower

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Are there benefits in B12 injections or colonics?   Sun Dec 27 2009, 21:12

My question is twofold; I have read through Kevin Trudeau's books and HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide and see recommendations to accentuate the HCG protocol are B12 injections and colonics. Has anyone introduced B12 injections into their regime? Additionally, has anyone experienced increased benefits with colon cleanses and/or colonics?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Are there benefits in B12 injections or colonics?   Sun Dec 27 2009, 23:02

Hi! Glad you are here!
I have not done b12 injections, but there are others here that have done it and love it, for energy. I, personally, drink ACV water a few times a day for energy.

As far as colon cleanse, I highly recommend doing a cleanse. I have never had colonic irrigationbut, done by a professional, there are great results.

I have used a more gentle colon cleaning product by Dr Natura. It's kinda pricey, but very do-able and very effective. I have never had a BM problem and I am really regular in that area, but if you only have one BM (or less) a day, then I highly recommend a colon cleaning regimine. This will helped reduce belly fat (toxins hang out there). Also, your body will be able to digest more nutrients.

Somepone else amy have more helpful info to add...

Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mumzeeee -Diabetic on hCG

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Colonics - Advocate   Sun Dec 27 2009, 23:55

Not only do I partake of colonics, I recommend them for everyone (who does not have a contraindication). The colon is made of five layers of muscles and with the American diet, has become lazy. Colonics has many benefits, regardless of the hCG protocol. Strengthening the muscles is just one of the benefits.

You are to have a BM within an hour of a meal, on a normal food plan (for the hCG family, that would be when we reach our final goal or what Kevin Trudeau calls P4.)

On hCG protocol, you are not taking in enough calories to create this reaction. Although, Phase One is not required by Dr. Simeons for the protocol and K. Trudeau "made" up the Phases for his book, it is not a bad thing for any person.

When using other methods, it is advised to not use "stimulants" which causes the colon to become lazy as well.

Hope this helps in your quest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Mumzeeee
Sunflower

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Deepest thanks for your responses   Mon Dec 28 2009, 10:34

Ladies,

Thank you for your quick responses and both were very informative and helpful. I did order Dr. Nutura yesterday!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there benefits in B12 injections or colonics?   

Back to top Go down

Are there benefits in B12 injections or colonics?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1