13 0.0
14 -0.6
15 0.0
16 -0.6
17 -1.0
18 -0.4
19 -0.6
20 0.0

I follow protocol to the letter and have dropped to one apple and one grissini per day,drink 3-4 liters of water and 4 cups of green tea. I know that 11 lbs is nothing to sneeze at but I hate having so many zero days.

Any advice?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: P2 D20 and lost 11 lbs   Sun Dec 27 2009, 22:53

Hi and Welcome to the forum.
I understand your frustration. Every one looses at a different rate than others. Some loose like gangbusters and others like me, loose at a slower pace.

Your overall daily average loss is 0.55 pounds a day. This seem to be average for alot of people. And this is great! My average at times has been lower than that.

Don't be discouraged. Many of us has dropped one fruit and the bread stix. But, by doing that, you need to make sure you are eating approx 500 cals a day. You may need to either increase your protein or change your hcg dosage. This may help with excellerated weight loss, or it may not.

Are you taking injections or oral hcg? And what is your dosage?
You may also want to track your calorie counting/measuring to one of two websites: calorieking.com or fitday.com. These are good sites for tracking your weight menu and losses.

I hope this helps.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
geckotoes
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 2641
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: P2 D20 and lost 11 lbs   Sun Dec 27 2009, 23:55

Welcome! welcome now

My diet program stresses the importance of having 3.5 oz of protein for lunch, and the same for dinner. Make sure you are getting your protein. And be sure that the water you are drinking is distilled, spring water, or drinking water -- anything but carbonated water or tap water.

That's all that comes to mind,...

Karen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mumzeeee -Diabetic on hCG

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Water...   Mon Dec 28 2009, 00:03

If I may suggest, not drinking distilled water.
Doctors at the clinic where I work call it "DEAD WATER". It can rob you of your minerals. I do agree with the other suggestions.

It is also suggested not to drink your water from plastic bottles less than a "7" due to the release of toxins. Glass is always best when possible.

Nikken, Kangan, and other filters make it possible for us to be able to get the anti-oxidants in our water ... if you are able to obtain such a filter system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Mumzeeee
geckotoes
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 2641
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: P2 D20 and lost 11 lbs   Mon Dec 28 2009, 00:06

Frankly, the term "distilled water" sounds like I'm drinking something that belongs in an iron!

I tried a filter on the kitchen faucet, but the water flow was lousy -- and I returned it. Now, I buy Culligan water in refillable 2-gallon containers. I bought the containers at Walmart and get my refills there, too.

Karen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mumzeeee -Diabetic on hCG

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Water...from Wal-Mart... WEIGHT... AVERAGE!!!   Mon Dec 28 2009, 00:11

That is a good thing... I love Wal-Mart...
My Motto..."If I can't find it there...I don't need it."

As far as the WEIGHT:

@ mamashea: You are doing GREAT...

I personally average .5 lbs per day as Dr. Simeons mentions in P&I protocol for women's average.

I always stall or gain when partaking of beef...ugh.

Seems like you are doing very well. No fuss...no fret.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Mumzeeee
mamashea
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: P2 D20 and lost 11 lbs   Mon Dec 28 2009, 00:35

Thanks
I drink well water, I will switch to spring water in the morning.
Thank you for the feedback
I try to stay focused and it helps to have others who understand :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: P2 D20 and lost 11 lbs   Mon Dec 28 2009, 11:34

Mamashea-you are doing great. I agree with Mumzeee about beef. I only eat beef once or twice a week (at most) because it does stall out my weight. So, it's fish or chicken.

As for water, distilled water is good for you. The drawback with distilled water, is during the process, you loose alot of the natural minerals in the water along with bad chemicals an other impurities. The type of water that is a no-no to drink in deionized water. This will leach everything in your system. This water is void of everything ans will act like a magnet in your digestive system. If you were to drink a glass full, you will have the worst digestive "cramp" you will ever feel in your life. This water is usually not commercially available.

If you were to see well water under a microscope, you may have second thoughts about putting that water in your system. There are alot of living organisms in well water that would make a monster movie seem tame. These living organisms can also thrive in your gut. eeewwww

I have always recomended RO water. Reverse Osmosis is second best to distilled. I prefer RO water and I have a small unit attached to my kitchen faucet. I purchased my unit from Aquasana, or I even recommend Culligan. However, I save my 32oz glass juice jars and bottle all my juices and water in them, or use food grade stainless steel (ECO Canteen). The downside to RO water, is the filters need to be replaced every 6 months or sooner depending on usage. Otherwise, bacteria will start to take over if the filter and membrane are not changed periodically. RO systems will filter out all impurities up 15 microns (that is smaller than the diameter of one hair shaft). RO units do filter out most minerals. It will filter out all chlorine, bad smells, the live micro-organisms, lead, and the list can go on...

Of course, I do not want to undermine any one here on the forum. The info I have told you is from my personal experience in designing all types of water treatment systems for Culligan and is only my honest opinion.

Of course, you can make your own decision about what to drink.

Bottom line, you are doing well on hcg! You won't find another diet that will help you loose as much without compromising your health.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P2 D20 and lost 11 lbs   

Back to top Go down

P2 D20 and lost 11 lbs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1