hCG Support Group

hCG weight loss support group

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

First time--too early to stop? What about Thanksgiving?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tryinghard
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: First time--too early to stop? What about Thanksgiving?   Tue Nov 03 2009, 03:57

This is my first time trying the hcg diet and I'm doing the hcg homeopathic spray. One friend did the shots and lost 30 lbs and another friend cheated through it (also shots) and lost 20 lbs.

I started on the 4th with the 2 chow down days, so the 6th I started the restricted part. I started at 287.5 and went to 289.5 after chow down. I am now 169 but disappointed I am not down more.

I will be traveling across the country to visit and spend Thanksgiving at other people's houses beginning on the 20th and going to the 1st. If I go into Phase 3 now, I will finish it on the 24th and be able to enjoy a free Thanksgiving. My worry is that I have not stayed on Phase 2 for 40 days. Also, I want to come back and do it again but want to start around the 11th of January. I think I'm only supposed to take 6 weeks in between.

Anyone know if I am jeopardizing my weight loss by doing it this way? What will the cost be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdlady

Number of posts : 3702
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: First time--too early to stop? What about Thanksgiving?   Tue Nov 03 2009, 09:30

According to Dr Simeons protocol, you need to be on hcg for a minimum of 21 days before you can stop.

If you wanted to, you can stop now and start P3 foods in two days. It takes two days for hhcg to be out of your system and three if you were on injections.

The recommended break is 6 weeks. Some, here on the forum have done less and resumed hcg after a short break. Others have taken longer breaks.

If you stop now, it's OK to start back up after the holidays are over.

Just becareful. For the first three weeks, no sugar and no carbs, except for veggies. Then gradually add one fruit of carb into the diet and keep monitoring your weight.

You should do fine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
grammasmitty

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: First time--too early to stop? What about Thanksgiving?   Wed Nov 04 2009, 18:28

You can have a lovely Thanksgiving dinner if you try to keep it to low-carb foods. Definately avoid the stuffing, potatoes and jello salads and dinner rolls . . . and the pie and chips, etc. There are plenty of wonderful recipes on the forum that you can fill in with: mock twice cooked potatoes with cauliflower, Bawdy's Maple custard as well as her 2 min cake, make cream cheese spreads and dips but use celery and/or pork rind. Just limit those starches/sugars as much as possible and don't over-stuff.

Enjoy your holidays!!!!!

When you feel ready to begin again, just jump in with both feet. don't worry about any gains. All we can do is forge ahead. cheering

P2 Journal
Successful P3 Journal My Current Leptin Plan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: First time--too early to stop? What about Thanksgiving?   Sun Nov 22 2009, 21:23

I'm also planning on stopping for a Thanksgiving Phase 3 break. I'm just confused on when I should have my last injection? Should this morning's be my last, or tomorrow morning's? The whole 72 hour thing confuses me... hmmmm

Help! help help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xchicagogal
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-02

PostSubject: First Timers   Sun Nov 22 2009, 21:46

My husband and I are both are the injections, I was for 23 days and lost 13.7 lbs. and I am now on my 5th day of maintenance. Today was my grandsons birthday (3 slices of pizza and 2 pieces of 2 different kinds of cake, she always hand makes one for the kids) so steak day tomorow, but I feel like poop. My husband is doing great has lost 27 lbs but the pizza and cake got him to.
Now Thanksgiving, oh boy, help us, that is our favorite meal, I dont know if I can be strong. Whats the worse that can happen......... is it possible to put 13.7 lbs on in one day!!!!!!! lol
help...................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: First time--too early to stop? What about Thanksgiving?   Sun Nov 22 2009, 23:37

My plan is to eat turkey, green bean casserole, roasted pears with mascarpone cheese and deviled eggs. All pretty low in sugar and starch (compared to potatoes and pie) Try to just choose the lesser of evils!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katogolf
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Really having a hard time with Thanksgiving   Wed Nov 25 2009, 22:46

Hi everyone, This is my first try with the HCG. I did great for a week and lost 10 lbs. Now I am going nowhere. Today is my 10th day on the 500 cal. I gained .6 oz today. Have not cheated, but Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I am really having a hard time. Is it normal to stall like this so quickly? I really would like to have a small amount of turkey. moving flower

Katogolf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time--too early to stop? What about Thanksgiving?   

Back to top Go down

First time--too early to stop? What about Thanksgiving?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1