hCG Support Group

hCG weight loss support group

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RMDelete
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!   Tue Jul 07 2009, 21:58

My sister is doing the drops :) so far she is down to the 160s (soo close to 150s) but she read somewhere (online someplace) that the homeopathic drops are safe to take ALL the way through till you lose all the weight you need (no breaks needed) cuz unlike our INJECTIONS that go into our blood and stay there, the drops are only temporary and so your body never quite builds an immunity. Any comments on this??? thanks!

-Laura
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pSNId7Z_uBryUuhwzF-E8UQ&h
BawdyWench
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!   Mon Jul 20 2009, 13:47

Sorry, but I have no clue.

I just thought I'd respond since you've had something like 107 views and no one responded!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RMDelete
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!   Mon Jul 20 2009, 20:27

lol cute :) well my Sister will be the experiment, she is down a grand total of 40# so far Woohoo! She has hit her half way point.... she said she is going to go all the way through with the drops until she is completely done, and she is guessing by late November.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pSNId7Z_uBryUuhwzF-E8UQ&h
grammasmitty

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!   Mon Jul 20 2009, 23:39

It doesn't matter how the hcg gets into the system. Once it is there, drops or injections, it works the same. There is no such thing as immunity. Dr's and clinics have been offering this protocol for MANY years, since Dr. S originally got word out and they have clients who continue using hcg for months at a time with no problem. I am convinced that Dr. S didn't realize that his clients who were experiencing what he thought was immunity were actually in need of a dosage adjustment. Hunger was the symptom. When we have hunger now, we just tweak the dosage and get past it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leslieprichett
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: Re: HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!   Fri Aug 13 2010, 11:33

I am on HHCG drops as well, and was told to go straight through. Working well so far @ the 60 day mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pamperedchef.biz/prichettskitchen
willdo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!   Fri Aug 13 2010, 21:54

There is no reason to stop to do Phase 3 or Phase 4 until you have lost all the weight you need/want to lose?

I thought a big part of the plan was stabilizing & maintaining as you lose so it is not easily regained?

Leslie, how is your weight loss averaging after this long on P2? I have a lot to lose & have been trying to find out if a short or long P2 would be the fastest way to lose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TBrilliant
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!   Sat Aug 14 2010, 00:15

Thanks grammasmitty, you addressed one of my issues as well. I have hit a plateau on the HCG diet and may need to tweak my dosage amount.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/
leslieprichett
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: Re: HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!   Sat Aug 14 2010, 00:22

willdo wrote:
There is no reason to stop to do Phase 3 or Phase 4 until you have lost all the weight you need/want to lose?

I thought a big part of the plan was stabilizing & maintaining as you lose so it is not easily regained?

Leslie, how is your weight loss averaging after this long on P2? I have a lot to lose & have been trying to find out if a short or long P2 would be the fastest way to lose.

As long as I don't cheat, I am still averaging a 1/2 to 1 lb a day. Sometimes 1.5 to 2 lbs. It all depends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pamperedchef.biz/prichettskitchen
willdo

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!   Sat Aug 14 2010, 16:35

leslieprichett wrote:
willdo wrote:

As long as I don't cheat, I am still averaging a 1/2 to 1 lb a day. Sometimes 1.5 to 2 lbs. It all depends.

Thanks. I'm on R1VLCD20, and while my daily average as of today is .98 lb, most was lost the first week. Wk 2 I lost 2.2 lbs & this past wk I lost 2.8 lbs. I have a lot to lose & am worried things are just going to keep slowing down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichelleBelle
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 544

PostSubject: Re: HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!   Sat Aug 14 2010, 17:53

...and remember, the homeopathic drops don't actually have any hCG in them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.turtlesneedlovetoo.blogspot.com
sherry20629
forum member
forum member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-08-17

PostSubject: Re: HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!   Tue Aug 17 2010, 17:41

Quote :
I am convinced that Dr. S didn't realize that his clients who were experiencing what he thought was immunity were actually in need of a dosage adjustment. Hunger was the symptom. When we have hunger now, we just tweak the dosage and get past it.

How exactly do you tweak the dosage?

Sherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavenderblast
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2011-04-11

PostSubject: Re: HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!   Fri Apr 15 2011, 17:20

I am wondering too how to "tweak" a dose - does that mean if I am experiencing hunger its ok to take a little bit more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
surban2005
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 1942
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!   Wed Apr 27 2011, 15:15

I'm not sure if you got your answer; I do drops and when I started to experience hunger I added a acouple of drops. It worked, and hunger went away. Sometimes, though, the dosage can be to high, having the opposite affect. First up/ then down see what works for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loganr

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Going the distance...........   Thu Feb 09 2012, 19:18

I am curious as well if you can just continue on with the VLCD with HHCG without stopping til you loose all the weight necessary ( need to loose 80lbs more).
The first round was six weeks lost 30lbs and maintained but I was too anxious to stay on maintenance for 6 weeks so stayed on maintenance for 4 weeks...........now I am on round 2 of HHCG and will try to make it for eight weeks then go to maintenance for a couple of weeks..................I like maintenance because I love salads and miss a mixed vegetable salad with a bit of extra virgin olive oil...................
what are your thoughts??????
Has anyone gone straight through????????????
When you have 100lbs to loose going straight through is a long haul without a mixed vegetable salad!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!   

Back to top Go down

HCG Homeopathic drops LOOOOOONG DAYS!!!! Advice!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1