View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harmony
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: A friendly reminder   Fri Aug 10 2007, 14:33

:monkey: This is just a friendly reminder to all on this forum. I absolutely LOVE the friendly atmosphere on this board. I have read soooooo many posts on other forums and there is a lot of fighting. They just don't seem to be open to the idea that everyone can do this protocol a little differently.

Each and every one of us has the right to choose how we will follow this and how much of this we can afford. No matter how others choose to do this protocol, please refrain from telling them that they "Can't".

I put this in "suggestions" because that is how we want to approach things on this forum...'suggest' to others how they can follow this; tell them what works for you; and simply offer suggestions if asked "what am I doing wrong?"

I know on other boards it's "ALL ORGANIC" or nothing! It's "injections" or nothing AND if you're not losing then you get 'beat up' for "not following the protocol."

Remember that we are all learning and we want to help each other; encourage each other; and lift each other's spirits when something isn't working.

Thanks for keeping things positive. Thanks for being a part of this amazing group of people.

Thanks
Harmony

Harmony
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: A friendly reminder   Fri Aug 17 2007, 15:59

I am getting complaints about 'harsh' or 'rude' posts...PLEASE keep things positive. I have been so proud to be a part of such a wonderful forum and I want to keep it that way. I want people to visit and see the same things that I do: that you are all such wonderful, kind, and encouraging people!!!!

I will be deleting any posts that do not keep this forum with a very positive spirit.

I know that we all have such different personalities, but just be kind...please!

Thanks so much for being a part of this...we couldn't do this without each other! :talking:

A friendly reminder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1