View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angela13
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Diet clinics   Tue May 20 2008, 14:28

Do any of you use a diet clinic? My gf wants to do this but prefers to use a clinic, even though the cost is 15 x what I paid and she still has to inject herself. This clinic says she can have 12 oz of meat per day (so double the protocol), all the veggies she wants, and to keep using during menses. It sounds like BS to me, just a way to keep her coming back for way longer. Oh, and the $1000 is only for 1 round!! Anyone experience this?

My blog: http://planetang.sosblog.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sofarsogood

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Diet clinics   Tue May 20 2008, 14:40

There are many clinics out there and they will charge whatever the market will pay unfortunately many people feel that if they do it with a clinic they are safer or it will work better or whatever rationale they want to use. Your friend should login to our site and explore all of the different topics and post before she makes that decision. Good luck to you and to her whatever decision she makes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharin'
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Diet clinics   Tue May 20 2008, 15:12

sunshine Hey, personally I'd vet any "clinic" that I considered using. Ask millions of questions and pay attention not only to the answers, but to the attitude. How many people have they SUCCESSFULLY treated? What brands do they use? What monitoring are you paying for? Are they available to you 24/7 as you live this process? Will they refer you to anyone for a personal interview, (and if so I'd ask THEM millions of questions, too). Get the clinic's bona fides and make them jump through hoops. More expensive is never automatically better, and just as anyone can have a business card these days, anyone can call themselves a "Clinic." Google the docs that oversee them, poke into the corners of their lives and make them prove their worthiness not only to take your money but to treat you.
OR, read this site and sift all the experiences down to the bottom line - work the program and the program works - and be your own best physician with Dr. Simeons as your guide, and get it done. Just sayin'...
Best wishes for your gf reaching an informed, comfortable, compelling choice on her own behalf. Blessings to you for supporting her.
Blessings abound,
Sharin' sunshine

I wish I could show you ~ when you are lonely or in darkness ~
the astonishing light of your own being
~ Hafiz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angela13
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Diet clinics   Tue May 20 2008, 16:28

You guys rock - thanks for responding! I've told her about this site, and sent links, and gave her all kinds of info. I told her that if she's truly worried about health issues, then the person to ask is her PCP, not some diet clinic out to make a buck. And all that cash she's spending could be put to way better use - like buying your new wardrobe once you're done shrinking! dance 5

My blog: http://planetang.sosblog.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sofarsogood

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Diet clinics   Tue May 20 2008, 19:13

lol! you know I was thinking the same exact thing! Save the money for new clothes!! woo hoo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dreamaker9729
forum newbie
forum newbie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: hey i also wanted to do clinics but alldaychemist.com   Sat Nov 28 2009, 13:02

try this website i paid $33 for 3 vials the cheapest out there ive screached 8 different websites $13 for 1 vial try it.alldaychemist.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diet clinics   

Back to top Go down

Diet clinics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1